Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cat Litter

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on March 14, 2008, 07:03:07 AM
Homer  Link to you tube. I gotta see the kitty take a dump

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

OMG that is funny.   :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))  thanks Homer

gator8_24

LOL  that was funny esp.when he fell in! :)) :))

harley89

The falling in was funny but digging a hole in the toilet first was funny too 

gator8_24

Quote from: harley89 on March 14, 2008, 11:13:32 AM
The falling in was funny but digging a hole in the toilet first was funny too 

True, old habits are hard to break. Everytime the owners use the john have to clean the seat! :)) :))

pink

my old cat toilet trained himself. My husband thought he left the faucet on, peeked in , and cat was squatin on toilet going pee. I saw him do it a few times,..he liked the shower drain too hahaha. As for the litter, i know my 2 boys are picky, the worst is them crystals..they like lil bb gun blue pellots, an minute cat jumps outta box, they go rolling everythwere and are slippery. I never heard of no corn an wheat litter, but id imagion since theres corn an wheat in their crunchies..they wouldnt wanna crap in their food, or something that smells like food. let me know, if you end up trying it for them, how they took it.

harley89

Quote from: pink on March 14, 2008, 12:18:28 PM
my old cat toilet trained himself. My husband thought he left the faucet on, peeked in , and cat was squatin on toilet going pee. I saw him do it a few times,..he liked the shower drain too hahaha. As for the litter, i know my 2 boys are picky, the worst is them crystals..they like lil bb gun blue pellots, an minute cat jumps outta box, they go rolling everythwere and are slippery. I never heard of no corn an wheat litter, but id imagion since theres corn an wheat in their crunchies..they wouldnt wanna crap in their food, or something that smells like food. let me know, if you end up trying it for them, how they took it.
As for those pellets that go flying I got a mat that sits in front of the litter box and it traps all those pesky rouge pellets. It is a litter mat. And might I say only on this forum could you have such a interesting conversation bout kitty litter and kitties toilet habits .  We are all so intellectual

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harley89 on March 14, 2008, 01:18:01 PM
As for those pellets that go flying I got a mat that sits in front of the litter box and it traps all those pesky rouge pellets. It is a litter mat. And might I say only on this forum could you have such a interesting conversation bout kitty litter and kitties toilet habits .  We are all so intellectual

Yep!.... obviously all highly edumacated.

minnie

edfshr

We use Swheat but I don't flush it, once a year I dig a hole in the back woods and dump it there, oh and I fill in the old hole.

I have a backhoe.   :/\ :/\

Homer

Quote from: edfshr on March 18, 2008, 07:10:44 AM
We use Swheat but I don't flush it, once a year I dig a hole in the back woods and dump it there, oh and I fill in the old hole.

I have a backhoe.   :/\ :/\

How happy are you with the product?

edfshr

My wife is happier with the product than with clay litters.  As for me, Ieither way I haul it off to the hole in the woods,

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 14, 2008, 01:37:11 PM
Yep!.... obviously all highly edumacated.

Hukt on fonix werkd four me.  canadian2.gif

edfshr

Quote from: Squid on March 18, 2008, 12:31:42 PM
Exactly how many cats do you have?  Or... how big?
Right now we have three adults cats, about 10 lbs each.

S1lent

>>:D
Greetings,
Interesting...so I googled "flushable litter".  Here is a comment from one of the sites.

"Municipal sewage treatment plants traditionally treat sewage to kill harmful bacteria, remove the waste solids, and pump the resultant "safe" effluent directly into a freshwater source that eventually drains into ocean bays. Unfortunately present means of sewage treatment do not kill the T. Gondii parasite, which is carried in cat feces, among other sources. Cat owners using flushable litters, may be unwittingly contributing to the ultimate deaths of sea otters."

I'm gonna stick with my scoopable stuff.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Tell that cat to either learn to use the john or take it outside.

edfshr

I don't have municipal sewage anyway.

My wife said this about Swheat:  It really dires hard so if you don't get to it every day, like when you go away for the weekend, it sticks to the box and will break a plastic scoop.

I found some good metal scoops in the kitchen isle at Wally World.

FreecellFanny

I use a spoon from the kitchen aisle too. It has small round holes in it that are just right for the scoopable stuff.  O0

Homer

Quote from: edfshr on March 19, 2008, 01:28:49 PM
I don't have municipal sewage anyway.

My wife said this about Swheat:  It really dires hard so if you don't get to it every day, like when you go away for the weekend, it sticks to the box and will break a plastic scoop.

I found some good metal scoops in the kitchen isle at Wally World.

Thanks for the info

minnie

i still say buy the cat toilett who knows they might like it train them right remember the movie meet the parents jinx used the toilett lmao and the you tube video its possible just have to be patient  O0