PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:36:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Plate Spinner

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i saw on a couple other badge sites that this game might be in the works..anyone know anything about this game? what type of game it is?

Runner

It's on the beta site, but absolutely no info with it.

Mistyeyed

it kind of sounds like another do nothing game..

Julez

Quote from: Runner on March 13, 2008, 06:50:46 PM
It's on the beta site, but absolutely no info with it.

It is?  I don't see it.

Runner

Ohh Young One, Use the force,  it's there.

(fyi: there are alot of places to go on the beta site that you dont' have a button for)

Homer

50 ranks 5 badges and the game will have something to do with food/recipes

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2008, 09:57:01 AM
50 ranks 5 badges and the game will have something to do with food/recipes

Maybe a spin off of Diner Dash.  Maybe like Makeover Madness?

Homer

gator8_24

As long as our fearless leader isn't doing the cooking! We'ld have tons of dishes to wash! >:(

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 15, 2008, 10:34:54 AM
what's diner dash?

It's a downloadable game.... my daughter really liked it.  You seat, serve and clear your diner.... much like makeover madness.

lilamygirl25

i have to admit i am a diner dash lover i have all 4 versions.... but for some reason i dont care for makeover madness lol 

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2008, 04:23:08 PM
I like diner food  waitress.gif

Me too!!!  There's something sooooo comforting and homey (not to be confused with Homer) about it.  Chicken friend steak, mashed potatos... I've often day dreamed about owning a diner in a small town.     cook.gif

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 15, 2008, 10:38:24 AM
It's a downloadable game.... my daughter really liked it.  You seat, serve and clear your diner.... much like makeover madness.
Why would I want to play a game that reflects my life. I seat serve clear and wash I just would not find this game a pleasant waste of my time

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 15, 2008, 04:48:39 PM
Me too!!!  There's something sooooo comforting and homey (not to be confused with Homer) about it.  Chicken friend steak, mashed potatos... I've often day dreamed about owning a diner in a small town.     cook.gif

My favorite diner breakfast is creamed chip beef on toast. I could eat that every morning. !@!

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on March 15, 2008, 04:55:12 PM
Why would I want to play a game that reflects my life. I seat serve clear and wash I just would not find this game a pleasant waste of my time

Add me to your list. I'll have creamed chip beef on toast every morning. !@!

I'm a big tipper also.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2008, 04:57:41 PM
I'm a big tipper also.

If I ever get my diner, you'll be the first customer served!!

Homer

Homer

Quote from: Squid on March 15, 2008, 05:06:16 PM
What, exactly, is 'chipped beef'?

Chipped beef on toast (or creamed chipped beef on toast) is a foodstuff comprising a creamy sauce and re-hydrated slivers of dried beef, served on toasted bread. In military slang it is commonly referred to by the dysphemism "Shit On a Shingle" (SOS). Chipped beef is also often served on English muffins, biscuits, homefries, and in casseroles.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on March 15, 2008, 05:19:03 PM
Chipped beef on toast (or creamed chipped beef on toast) is a foodstuff comprising a creamy sauce and re-hydrated slivers of dried beef, served on toasted bread. In military slang it is commonly referred to by the dysphemism "smelly stuff On a Shingle" (SOS). Chipped beef is also often served on English muffins, biscuits, homefries, and in casseroles.

During the poverty days of my youth, mom would open a can of creamed chipped beef (was Penny the brand?), heat it up and slop it on toast.

She wasn't much of a cook, but, we were pretty poor and she did what she could.  When Swanson pot pies would go on sale for 9 cents each, she'd load the freezer.  And I remember one night she fried some ground beef, threw in a can of corn and a can of tomato sauce.  That was the most gourmet she ever got. My dad, on the other hand, was a great cook!  I learned a lot from him and my son in law LOVES coming to our house for dinner.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview