Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sassy and Bams

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Just want to say that I hope you both feel better soon!!!  Sassy one, take care of your arm and let us know how it goes, and Bams... ribs were NOT made to be broken!   (OO)

Homer

Get well soon. If you need a second opinion the doctor is in

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 14, 2008, 03:15:23 PM
nurse.gif
Need an injection?  I'm on it!

Really.... get well soon!
That's a BIG needle!   :o

bams68

Awww thankies hun, yep they sure were not made to be broken. Jus takin it easy indeed. Watching my every moment indeed.....also my wishes to Sassy an a quick recovery. Smart move by having it done as well, sumtimes u never can tell the outcome of things an it's jus best to be safe an such. So my warmest huggies to ya hun, get better soon.

Well I'm jus peekin' in before I'm out for the nite. An wanted to say thanx for the kind wishes. I took the day easy made alot of taggies thou for my contest...so far I'm up to 34 I think an so far I'm the highest on the count..next person has 31 posted...I don't have mine all posted so they have no clue LOL = I'm being sneaky. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL

Hopefully I hit them hard an win meself sum new tubes. Jus spent 50bucks on sum.....jus waiting for my license number so me can have sum play time when I feel better maybe or I jus might play LOL.

Anywho have a good one...nities

Ur Deer Friend
bams

~Sassy~

Just wanted to drop by and say Hi to everyone and let you know I am doing ok with my arm. I go back to the doctor on the 24th to get the stitches out and the results from the lab, he used 4 stitches instead of 2. Guess it was bigger than he thought. It didn't hurt when he did it. I had made sure I was all caught up on any housework because I knew once that medicine wore off I was going to not want to do anything or be able.
Yesterday was really rough as far as the pain. I took a pain pill went to bed and did not wake up until 6:15 P.M.  :/o\
Today is much better, not so much pain and at least able to see to type without eyes being crossed from pain.  :))
I miss all of you....thanks for your get well messages they mean a lot. Take care everyone, see you in a couple more days. Love all the cute little smilies.
Bams you get well...ok.
Love~N~Hugs,
Sassy  :-*

Stinkerbell

(OO) for you, Sassy one.  Keep us posted, ok?

harley89

~Sassy~

I thought I would let you all know that everything is going really well with my arm. The pain has gone down and last night it started itching which means it is getting well. Thanks again for the lovely messages, you guys are great.  :-*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 20, 2008, 06:45:56 AM
I thought I would let you all know that everything is going really well with my arm. The pain has gone down and last night it started itching which means it is getting well. Thanks again for the lovely messages, you guys are great.  :-*

If I recall, you said it was precancerous?  Are they going to biopsy the rest of what they removed?    (OO)

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 20, 2008, 09:30:21 AM
If I recall, you said it was precancerous?  Are they going to biopsy the rest of what they removed?    (OO)

Yes it is precancerous, but I was just wanting to let everyone know I am doing ok. I get the results from the biopsy and the stitches out on the 24th.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 20, 2008, 10:36:06 AM
Yes it is precancerous, but I was just wanting to let everyone know I am doing ok. I get the results from the biopsy and the stitches out on the 24th.

I'm glad you kept us updated... I was just curious if they were doing another biopsy.  A friend of mind started having a lot of pain and bleeding, found out he had a polyp the size of a golf ball.  No cancer though! :)

~Sassy~

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give you the great news.
I got my stitches taken out of my arm this morning and my doctor says....no cancer.  doctor.gif

Isn't that terrific?

I didn't think it was but it is always best to get those little bumps checked out that keep growing rapidly in just four months to bigger bumps and change color on you too. Thanks again for all the lovely messages.  :-*

Homer

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 24, 2008, 02:29:51 PM
I got my stitches taken out of my arm this morning and my doctor says....no cancer.  doctor.gif

Isn't that terrific?

I didn't think it was but it is always best to get those little bumps checked out that keep growing rapidly in just four months to bigger bumps and change color on you too. Thanks again for all the lovely messages.  :-*

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 24, 2008, 02:29:51 PM

Isn't that terrific?

:/\ civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

gator8_24

Stinkerbell

That's spectacular news!!!  Thank you for letting us know!  You're right, those things need to be checked out!  I had that horrible cancer news a year ago... a mole/freckle that turned out to be invasive malignant melanoma.  They went back in, took a good size hunk o' flesh and got it all!  Imagine though, if I had just let it go   :=  Anyway... ALWAYS get those things checked out!!!  And congratulations  (OO)

swamp

bams68

that's sweet news hun. I'm glad for ya....

huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

swamp

Quote from: Squid on March 24, 2008, 06:09:28 PM
swampers loves southern girls........ and cherry pie......... put 'em together and it spells trouble.
<3 <3 <..> canadian1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview