Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Woohoo! It's SNOWING!

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

It started snowing here in winter31.gif Sunny So Cal!  That Alaskan storm is coming through and we's gettin' snow!   winter23.gif winter20.gif

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 15, 2008, 05:13:33 PM
It started snowing here in winter31.gif Sunny So Cal!  That Alaskan storm is coming through and we's gettin' snow!   winter23.gif winter20.gif

Maybe bams will loan you a shovel.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bams68

hahaha Homer, yeah maybe but it's sure has taken it's tole this year. It's about ready to snap....hopefully it makes it through this season. By the way the winter has been going in NY = I won't need the darn shovels anymore. You can all have'em. LOL
We've had over 400cm's of snow this year an it's not done. Expecting sum snow tomorrow n tonight too of course. We've been lucky this week, we dodge'd two of them...but yeah winter sure has not been easy here on the East Coast. Sum call it the most we've ever had...but yeah it's jus a real winter in my opinion. We've jus fallen out of practice....LOL
If only I cold snowmobile again I'd be outta here.....luv it but my back can't hack that anymore. Not with my driving anyway...too busy hittin trees LOL

nities again
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Well, it snowed solid for about 43 minutes, then the wind blew the clouds away and the sun came out.  No mo' sno. 

tokiehog

if it is snow u want send me ur address and i will send u all u can use and then some more.....the snow here is still about 10 feet deep on the lawn and it is still falling...so i got lots to go around...let me know how many ton u want....lol canadian1.gif

Stinkerbell

LOL!!  No thanky - I discovered something shocking.... real snow is much colder than the stuff you see falling in movies.   :))

Stinkerbell

harley89

here in Georgia we had white stuff on the ground But it was 3" hail.

harley89

My car was under cover my husbands work company truck got dents all over it. My son in laws truck is not only dented it broke one of the windows. If any of yall are thinking of buying a new vehicle. Come to Atlanta in a few weeks you will be able to by storm damaged cars cheap That is vehicles that got dents all over them from hail. Dents only affect the way it looks .

edfshr

Better you than me.  We haven't seen the ground since November.  I heard the ski areas are setting income records this year.   THat just means they will make more investments in the resorts so they can go bankrupt next year when they get less snow.

IndianLover

Quote from: bams68 on March 15, 2008, 07:49:53 PM
hahaha Homer, yeah maybe but it's sure has taken it's tole this year. It's about ready to snap....hopefully it makes it through this season. By the way the winter has been going in NY = I won't need the darn shovels anymore. You can all have'em. LOL
We've had over 400cm's of snow this year an it's not done. Expecting sum snow tomorrow n tonight too of course. We've been lucky this week, we dodge'd two of them...but yeah winter sure has not been easy here on the East Coast. Sum call it the most we've ever had...but yeah it's jus a real winter in my opinion. We've jus fallen out of practice....LOL
If only I cold snowmobile again I'd be outta here.....luv it but my back can't hack that anymore. Not with my driving anyway...too busy hittin trees LOL

nities again
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Lmao, I feel the pain Bams New Yorker here too, seems like spring never coming. Even last night more snow geez.

bams68

Oh I'm not from NY jus yet.....my sweetie lives there but on LongIsland an hasn't had pretty much any snow all season. So it's like moving to flordia for me.....snow is jus insane here. Rite now getting hit by a huge ice storm. I'll be glad when it's all over. If I'm not outside shoveling my ass off, I'm worryin' if I'm gonna lose power cuz of all these ice crap stuff.

Anywho yeah u must be like in upstate NY I am assuming??? I know my sweetie has nothing on the Island LOL....jus amazing.

anywho have a good one all, still relaxing here ....saw my doc today but I can only have my xray done on Wednesday'ish...so still awhile to wait Grrrr anywho ta ta for now

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview