PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:16:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who Wants Pogo Tokens?

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

apearson29

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
ss really wanted to reply, but decided to just giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

Magzy

gin

Stinkerbell

Maybe this thread needs to be locked up, too.   embarrassed.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: gin on May 21, 2009, 06:51:43 AM
Congrats. to whoever wins!!!      cheerleading.gif

Note - this contest was over months ago and a newbie brought it back up and did not notice the dates.

disneyland lady

That Pogo Subscription thread has brought newbies out of the woodwork and they obviously do not know where to locate the date of the threads.

S1lent

Greetings,
Is there a way I can bequeath my screen name.  I'm 62 and who knows how long a person will live.  I have two accounts...one with 1701 badges and 175 million tokens...the other account has 1676 badges and 1.1 billion tokens.

My wife doesn't play POGO and wouldn't be interested in the games.  Should I leave it up to her to cancel the account credit card information and say give the password to HOMER?

Additionally,  What do you do when you have completed all of the personal challenges?  Are they just wasted?  I will be there probably this year.

Thanks in advance for your comments

swamp

jarjar

hysterical.gif silent I thought about that myself. So 6_6.gif we worked so hard and it is gone.  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

I'm going to have a gold coin printed out and an image of each badge I have won, and I am going to be buried with them. I'll be danged if Pogo is going to take them away from me just because I die.

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 22, 2009, 08:49:31 PM
I'm going to have a gold coin printed out and an image of each badge I have won, and I am going to be buried with them. I'll be danged if Pogo is going to take them away from me just because I die.

Excellent Idea!

Hocky

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 22, 2009, 08:49:31 PM

A gold coin, eh?  could be pretty expensive with the price of gold now these days!  giggle2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: hocky on May 23, 2009, 10:43:12 AM
A gold coin, eh?  could be pretty expensive with the price of gold now these days!  giggle2.gif

No, no no. I was on pain killers when I typoed that. It SHOULD have said:

I am going to print out 1 gold coin for every token I have, and also print out a picture of each badge I have.

twinkle6590

Quote from: s1lent on May 22, 2009, 05:49:18 PM
Greetings,
Is there a way I can bequeath my screen name.  I'm 62 and who knows how long a person will live.  I have two accounts...one with 1701 badges and 175 million tokens...the other account has 1676 badges and 1.1 billion tokens.

My wife doesn't play POGO and wouldn't be interested in the games.  Should I leave it up to her to cancel the account credit card information and say give the password to HOMER?

Additionally,  What do you do when you have completed all of the personal challenges?  Are they just wasted?  I will be there probably this year.

Thanks in advance for your comments

You could always DB and dump the tokens into one account then i guess when you are actually ready to leave pogo, put them all into the drawings and mini mall and then ask Homer what to do about the accounts themselves. Your wife would want to cancel the credit card so shes not getting billed every year as well. Or you could always get ahold of some of your friends and ask them to play poker with you and dump them into their accounts. Just my thoughts on the subjct.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview