Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homepages

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

I am currently using mymsn as my homepage.  I love having all those links to my favorite sites right there on the page.  But more and more recently, their site goes down and I can't get to it.  I looked at Yahoo and Google, but their home pages don't seem to be customizable that way.  Can anyone recommend a good homepage that I can add links to on the page?  Thanks!!

Homer

PogoCheats is my homepage!!!  :<< :<< :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tori

I use Google for my homepage and you can customize it with almost everything...different themes, gadgets, tabs, links, bookmarks etc. If you already have gmail, just sign in on the google page and then go to work with the customization ...if you don't use gmail, you can sign up for it or just register a google account...

Good luck..

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tori on March 23, 2008, 07:06:31 AM
I use Google for my homepage and you can customize it with almost everything...different themes, gadgets, tabs, links, bookmarks etc. If you already have gmail, just sign in on the google page and then go to work with the customization ...if you don't use gmail, you can sign up for it or just register a google account...

Good luck..

Thanks for the information.  I was hoping to be able to add my own links to PogoCheats, Pogo, CoastToCoast, CHSE, etc., right there on the home page.  I looked for a way to do that, but didn't see it.  Can you tell me where you can do that?  Thanks!

Homer

leitabug

thanks homer, that is a really nice home page... bbq21.gif

Homer

Stinkerbell

I figured out the Google thing, Tori... thanks!

And Homer, I think pageflakes looks pretty cool... I'm hoping more people have used it and have some input.

leitabug

that page flakes is very cool..some great themes if you like.and a flake for badge help..lol..haven't found one for pogo yet.. bbq21.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview