This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cat Litter

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

I tried the Arm & Hammer flushable.  It backed up all over the bathroom.  Hubby threatened to inilate me if I didn't go back to Tidy Cat....no more flushing :-\

Homer

I think I might try Worlds Best Litter sometime next week.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pink

I was looking through my sample sites.. and i came across that, was going to post it for you, but then decided not to.
But on page i seen, it was.. a month of that litter.
if i come across link again, will post it. can compare between the online discount and in store. think was 4.95 shipping, a months supply of it.
ill look later tonight....

pink

this is link i seen, did a quick search..
https://www.perfectlitter.com/free.asp
get 2 weeks worth free to try, then they ship every two months more..an if not happy cancle any time..free shipping after the trial. think said 2 months of litter for 30 bucks, and flushable.
maybe thats a better deal then in store, not sure.

Homer

Quote from: pink on March 21, 2008, 06:10:47 PM
this is link i seen, did a quick search..
https://www.perfectlitter.com/free.asp
get 2 weeks worth free to try, then they ship every two months more..an if not happy cancle any time..free shipping after the trial. think said 2 months of litter for 30 bucks, and flushable.
maybe thats a better deal then in store, not sure.

Thanks for the link but I'm not interested in subscribing just for a free sample. I'll get it from Petsmart. Now if you could find me somewhere to buy Tender Vittles my cat would love you. They discontinued it in the US and I haven't found anywhere to purchase it online. They still sell it in Canada from what I understand.

gator8_24

I googled the pet food and there's a forum someplace and they were talking about it, one person said ebay sold some for $600 LOL This cheaper  :;'

http://cgi.ebay.com/Purina-TENDER-VITTLES-CAT-FOOD-Sealed-Case-w-12-Packs_W0QQitemZ110234725457QQihZ001QQcategoryZ20739QQcmdZViewItem

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on March 21, 2008, 07:05:46 PM
I googled the pet food and there's a forum someplace and they were talking about it, one person said ebay sold some for $600 LOL This cheaper  :;'

http://cgi.ebay.com/Purina-TENDER-VITTLES-CAT-FOOD-Sealed-Case-w-12-Packs_W0QQitemZ110234725457QQihZ001QQcategoryZ20739QQcmdZViewItem

I saw that but the expiration date was Nov 2007

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on March 21, 2008, 07:27:50 PM
I saw that but the expiration date was Nov 2007

LOL guess I need to read !

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on March 21, 2008, 06:21:30 PM
Thanks for the link but I'm not interested in subscribing just for a free sample. I'll get it from Petsmart. Now if you could find me somewhere to buy Tender Vittles my cat would love you. They discontinued it in the US and I haven't found anywhere to purchase it online. They still sell it in Canada from what I understand.
Homer,
I went to the Purina site and they show Tender Vittles there. Here is the link for you. I know the frustration pf buying one cat food and then not being able to find it.
Sassy

How Can We Help

How Can We Help With Your Pet Questions?

We want to provide you with the most comprehensive information about caring for your pet, and we want to do so in a timely manner. If you have an urgent question specific to your pet's health, or feel that your pet's health is presently at risk, we encourage you to contact your veterinarian immediately.

If you have an urgent matter relating to any Purina food or litter product, feel free to call us at 1-800-268-5345 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Eastern) and ask to speak with one of our Consumer Relations representatives. Please note from May 1st through October 13th our offices will close at 1:00 PM EASTERN on Fridays.

U.S. residents can reach the Purina Consumer Affairs office at *www.purina.com (www.purina.com) or toll free 1-800-7PURINA (1-800-778-7462).

Homer

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 22, 2008, 11:05:42 AM
Homer,
I went to the Purina site and they show Tender Vittles there. Here is the link for you. I know the frustration pf buying one cat food and then not being able to find it.
Sassy

How Can We Help

How Can We Help With Your Pet Questions?

We want to provide you with the most comprehensive information about caring for your pet, and we want to do so in a timely manner. If you have an urgent question specific to your pet's health, or feel that your pet's health is presently at risk, we encourage you to contact your veterinarian immediately.

If you have an urgent matter relating to any Purina food or litter product, feel free to call us at 1-800-268-5345 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM Eastern) and ask to speak with one of our Consumer Relations representatives. Please note from May 1st through October 13th our offices will close at 1:00 PM EASTERN on Fridays.

U.S. residents can reach the Purina Consumer Affairs office at *www.purina.com (www.purina.com) or toll free 1-800-7PURINA (1-800-778-7462).

Mayhem found me a website that I can order it from. Thanks

gator8_24

Phew! We can relax and Homer's cat will be happy (also Homer ) :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: Homer on March 22, 2008, 11:13:01 AM
Mayhem found me a website that I can order it from. Thanks

:^* Great news to hear Homer.  :^* Just purrfect for your kitty.  :;'

minnie

Homer

Quote from: minnie on March 24, 2008, 10:02:42 AM
:'((  http://www.nationalpetpharmacy.com/store/dept.asp?dept_id=5&brand_id=517  sorry  :<< this is what i found out for you   :'((

They stopped making it in US last year but it is still sold in Canada. Not sure why though

minnie

Quote from: Homer on March 24, 2008, 10:10:15 AM
They stopped making it in US last year but it is still sold in Canada. Not sure why though

good luck with the border patrol  civilwar.gif canadian2.gif   civilwar.gif

minnie

hey  :<<  try this