PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:51:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I am new! need question answered

Started by michprnt,

Previous topic - Next topic

michprnt

Hi! I am new to this site! is this an auto thing? so when I am not able to play pogo it will play for me??? and if so how do i start?? thanks!

Homer

Welcome to the forum. :/\

The programs will play pogo for you.

You can get a brief trial from our download section at http://www.pogocheats.net/downloads.php

If you decide to purchase the programs you can find more info at www.badgehelp.com or you can ask here in the forum.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Welcome to the dark side. I will get fresh cookies out of the oven in just a few minutes

michprnt

hi! i checked it out thanks! but i see that it is $10.00 per game that is the life of the game? and is there a cheeper price if you say you want to buy 5? i do see you can buy all of them but i don't currently have the fund for that. hey thanks again for the info!

Homer

Yes. Once you buy the program it's yours forever including any future updates.

The only package deal they have is the 150 club sorry.

From time to time they do have sales but I do not know of any plans to have one in the immediate future.

michprnt

one more question i promise! does pogo cheat let u know of the specails? like email u or somethen!

Homer

Quote from: michprnt on March 26, 2008, 11:06:16 AM
one more question i promise! does pogo cheat let u know of the specails? like email u or somethen!

We post it on the website as does BadgeHelp

~Sassy~

Quote from: harley89 on March 26, 2008, 09:56:08 AM
Welcome to the dark side. I will get fresh cookies out of the oven in just a few minutes
Harley,
I want cookies. Fresh from the oven...yummy.
Sassy  :,

harley89

I will make yall anything you want to drink. Homer I got you a ice cold long neck already

Homer

Homer

~Sassy~

Ahh Homer, I love all of your smilies...you da man.  :!!

Kyle

Stinkerbell

Newcomers should have to read each and every post, then pass a written exam before being allowed to post.   :))  Just kidding!!  Welcome to the dark side!

gin

this is a little off topic..tried to start a new one but didn't know how..so plz bear with me.      :OO

yesterday a friend was blocked on my f/l..  I did not block her !!   but  now she thinks i didn't want to play with her. This is not true.   I love playing in the same room as her and we can use our "nephews" without worrying about being reported.    :>>    I have no way of proving this unless  pogo has done this to others.  so that is my problem...has it happened to any of u?   or are they just messing with mine?    >:D     

swamp

pogo plays with our friends list all the time.what i do with my friends i send them a email NOT POGO MAIL cus they read them     and let ur friends know that you are auto    hope this helps ya :/\

gin

Thx  Swamp   (OO)   I hate that my friend thinks this . I hope she will not  block me and not play with me anymore.   :'((

swamp

Quote from: gin on April 01, 2008, 12:26:09 PM
Thx  Swamp   (OO)   I hate that my friend thinks this . I hope she will not  block me and not play with me anymore.   :'((
yqw   bbq21.gif

gin

yes  Squid  that is what happened.  I messaged her and asked why she left and she said I had her blocked.  I don't know why I didn't show up as being in a room.    girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview