Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to clean a living room in five minutes

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

Most homes are set up in a way that the living room is the first place you see when you walk in the door. Unfortunately, its also the place most family members lounge. This means a never ending trail of shoes,toys,cups,and who knows what else or how it got there in the first place? This article shows how this room is one of the easiest to clean if you organize yourself. Five minutes is the average using this method. Some may take one or two minutes more or less depending. Try it, before your very eyes this room will practically clean itself!

Difficulty: Easy

Things You'll Need:

timer
plastic grocery sack
dusting wand or cloth
empty laundry basket
vacuum cleaner

Step 1:
On your mark! Unwind the cord to the vacuum and plug it in. Place the plastic bag looped over your left arm. Hold the laundry basket upon your left hip.

Step 2:
Get set! Eye ball the room briefly. Decide what's out of place. Take a mental note of trash and other items that do not belong. Set the timer for 5 minutes. Hold duster in your right hand (or left if you're left handed)

Step 3:
Go! Start that timer! Work your way quickly around the room. Trash goes in the bag. Out of place items go in the basket. Dust each area to rush through. Get the living room cleared and drop the basket and bag. Now vacuum. Zip your way around, quickly cleaning all the exposed  carpet and floors. Quickly now! Finish up. BEEP,BEEP,BEEP!!!

You did it! Look around, the room should look much nicer and in most cases be done. Now just put away your vacuum and duster, toss out the trash, and empty your basket putting items in their proper rooms.

Then, you take a much needed break in your nicely cleaned living room to play POGO !!!!
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Homer

I have an easier method.

Find teenage family member
Offer them $20 to clean house
Problem solved

:!!

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

My motto is. If the appearance of my house doesnt suit you. LEAVE

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on March 31, 2008, 06:30:01 PM
Boy am I healthy!!

My mother in law used to harass me because my car was always dirty.  I worked 5-12 hour shifts per week and had a 3 hour round trip commute everyday.  I was lucky to bathe myself let alone my car.  One day, in a last stitch effort to humiliate me into washing it, she said "you know, a dirty car is a sign of someone who doesn't care about themselves."  And I said "you know, a clean car is the sign of a sick mind."  That's how I came up with that saying.

FreecellFanny

I'd be interested in revising those hints for those of us that have cats that like to help with things around the house.  :)))

harley89

If they ever design and build a self cleaning house Im first in line

casahilo

casahilo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview