Main Menu

Word Riot Deluxe - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

swamp

harley89

I finished ranks in this game last night and I had a strange thing happen I needed one word to complete rank 50. So since the room I was in was starting a new game I changed rooms and much to my surprise I was a rank 47 .  So I got my one word for rank 50 and I got rank 48 instead. So I went back to the pervious room and was at rank 49 got my one word and got rank 50 I was playing Classic anybody else notice this

Stinkerbell

I heard others in the game rooms talking about it, but I ranked out with no problems or glitches.  Then again, I stayed in one room.

harley89

well I guess it is best to play only in one room until you rank out. Pogo got so many glitches in that game might be ahwile before they fix it

Tara

Quote from: harley89 on June 11, 2008, 06:34:12 AM
well I guess it is best to play only in one room until you rank out. Pogo got so many glitches in that game might be ahwile before they fix it
When you leave a room, check and see how many more you need to next rank. Go to next room and before you play check and make sure it says the same. If it doesn't, go to another room and it should be ok.

Stinkerbell

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on June 11, 2008, 03:49:07 PM
Can ya give me a "Hallelujah!"?

Hallelujah!!!

wagnerb43

:OO   Just asking for opinions.  I been trying to do word riot.  I used my auto
the first day and when i came back to the game, i was in a room by myself.  They
were saying i was a bot.  Ever since then, when i try and play it by hand they still
call me a bot and they all leave.  Any thoughts or suggestions on how to get the
badges in this game.  Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Squid

Have you tried chatting with them the moment you enter the room?  I don't know any bots that chat.  Or try other rooms that you have not been in.  People tend to gravitate to the same rooms every time they play.

Homer

Simple:

Close chat and ignore morons. Don't worry about what is being said in chat.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

But in Word Riot you need other people in the room to play.  She was saying that people were scurrying out of the room when she showed up.

Normally, I don't care about the chat at all but thought that would be a way of convincing them she is not a bot and keep them in the room to play.

<..>

wagnerb43

exactly, i just was wondering how other people got their badges in that game.

Tara

I played under topics in full rooms, but that was when the game first came out and tons of people were playing.

BabyCheetah

I have also been playing word riot lately, but by hand, becasue there aren't alot of peeps playing the game right now and they all leave when they do recognized a auto playing.  Right now your choice of rooms are very limited.  (Basically only 2 or three rooms are available because not alot of people are playing) I regret that I didnt finish this one off when it first came out.  So pretty much you need to play it by hand.  The people in these rooms are smart and they are the same people so they do remember your screen name and will leave if they see you enter the room.  I feel your pain since I am going through the same thing right now.   

FreecellFanny

Too bad a bunch of us couldn't band together and take over a room and just let it go... ???

wagnerb43

Thank You, and I agree.  I guess i will leave game alone for now and
work on other ones.. maybe by the time i am ready for it again, those
same people won't be in the room.

jarjar

Quote from: FreecellFanny on January 05, 2009, 01:39:35 PM
Too bad a bunch of us couldn't band together and take over a room and just let it go... ???
That is a super idea. I wish I would have thought of that. I am sure if you pick a room you would have a lot of takers. :-X Just pick a topic.. room and time and you all meet up. <..>

FreecellFanny

Quote from: wagnerb43 on January 06, 2009, 02:57:27 AM
maybe by the time i am ready for it again, those
same people won't be in the room.

People like that are like a booger you can't unstick from the end of your finger.  6_6.gif

No matter what you do there will be one in every room.  :[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview