PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:16:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new stuff in mall

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

everyone been shopping?? some of the stuff is really nice and 8 of the things are freebees..tops,outfits,goodies and backgrounds..have fun shopping bbq21.gif

gator8_24

Thanks, guess where I'm going from this place!

Janadra

Kyle

Stinkerbell

Where's the new stuff?  Is it labeled new?  I can't see anything new.   >:((

PogoKaz

Most of the new stuff is sold out  !@#$ anyone else noticed that new pogo items seem to be very limited in supply?

Stinkerbell

My mall iitems are listed by release date, and on page 1, the calming candles are sold out, and then a few things on page 3 are gone, and everything on 4&5 are gone.  I clicked on the Whats New link and that's what I got.

disneyland lady

Did anyone here actually get the Calming Candles? I would be interested to find out when it was released and how many there were cuz I was in the mini mall right after they added stuff and it was already gone. Not very calming for people is it? 

I also thought that perhaps they are looking at our avatars to see what we want in the mini mall cuz now there is a jar of honey in the mall. I made mine from a screenprint I took right after the Tumble Bees re-do. If they are doing that then this is what I want in the background:

Disneyland lady insane diego

PogoKaz

Quote from: Squid on April 04, 2008, 04:51:35 AM
My mini page shows them still available.

Maybe it was a temp. glitch?  Try again.

I have them set up now like stinkerbell by release date and have the same as her, candles gone, half of page 3 and all of page 4 and 5.
It's strange that these items have gone but items that are months old are still available.

I wonder how pogo works out how many they are going to allow for release?

FreecellFanny

What I'd like to know is how "virtual" items can be "sold out".

Why not offer them for a certain period of time so that all who want one can get one?

It's not real stuff for heaven's sake!  :P

Kyle

Freecell, I am pretty sure they do put them up for a certain amount of days. Right now they are up for 90 days I see...

FreecellFanny

Right...so if they are up for 90 days how can they be "sold out" after only a week?  :-[

The Dr. Katherine items all came out at the same time...I want my candles dammit!  !@#$

disneyland lady

A week? The candles were sold out when I went in less than an hour after the items were added. I could find nothing about this in the HELP section regarding minis - only that some things will be <b>limited</b>.  After years of study into the vocab of Pogo and having been institutionalized due to the words <b>Coming Soon </b> I have deduced the following:

<b>limited </b>
english  <b>adj </b>confined within limits; restricted or circumscribed
pogoese <b> verb </b> To fix definitely; to specify.

I am pretty sure that this means it was fixed.

Disneyland lady insane diego

disneyland lady

Quote from: disneyland lady on April 04, 2008, 07:07:35 AM
I also thought that perhaps they are looking at our avatars to see what we want in the mini mall cuz now there is a jar of honey in the mall. I made mine from a screenprint I took right after the Tumble Bees re-do. If they are doing that then this is what I want in the background:

Sometimes you get what you wish for! I think I am gonna wish for free gems.

They have removed the Calming Candles from the mall - guess this anti-stress item was stressing their mail system.

Disneyland Lady insane diego

FreecellFanny

I was also p.o.'d because they are showing the links to try/get the Sunflowers Smiling background which I wanted.  >>:D

Homer

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 07, 2008, 03:17:18 PM
I was also p.o.'d because they are showing the links to try/get the Sunflowers Smiling background which I wanted.  >>:D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 05, 2008, 05:11:54 AM
Right...so if they are up for 90 days how can they be "sold out" after only a week?  :-[

The Dr. Katherine items all came out at the same time...I want my candles dammit!  !@#$

Ditto   >:((  !@#$  :oo Shame, shame Pogo

samara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview