PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:30:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

suspention

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

my friend was suspended on pogo on Wednesday for answering someones bad comments he was defending coloured people and the person reported him he doesn't know how long he suspended for i presume he cant get into pogo if he suspended right but i can get into his account and game rooms now i don't know is it a good idea for me to play his badges or should i wait until his suspension up and get then i have never been suspended before so i don know what happens etc any input greatly appreciated :OO

Homer

You probably won't be able to access the account for 72 hours

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apple

he cant get into it but i can i can play but i am worried if i play what it will do if he not allowed he cant access it at all but i cld on wed after he told me what happened and i can today

FreecellFanny

Quote from: apple on April 05, 2008, 07:00:45 AM
he was defending coloured people

I sincerely hope your friend didn't use the term 'coloured people'. It is an archaic and insulting term and highly prejudicial.

Besides, we are all coloured.

And as for being suspended, your friend should just keep out of things. Getting into arguments or even trying to join in on a conversation with others often leads to trouble like this.

Jewel

Since he was suspended on Wednesday maybe his time is up now and thats why you can get on his account. When my friend was suspended no one could play on his account for 72 hours. When I logged into his name there was a notice up that he was temporarily suspended.

harley89

You know I think terms alot of times depend on where you are from.    But chatting on Pogo is bad all the time.

apple

it was the other person who was being nasty talking about coloured people and jews and my friend said well jesus was a jew and he reported him i went in on wednesday as well and cld get into his account and i got in the next day as well i scared to play his badges in case i cause trouble for him

disneyland lady

I agree about staying out of CHAT - perhaps your friend will consider this short suspension is a learning experience. About the words <b>Colored People </b>- The NAACP aka The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People  would probably say that this term can be used or they would have changed the acronymn. It is the venom in the way those words can be said that instigates.

We are <b> ALL</b> colored!

Disneyland Lady insane diego

gator8_24

her friend didn't use the 'word', ppl in chat used the word.  I've been suspended for 72 verrry long hours!!! Thought t would never end. prisoner.gif

xgingerx

best not to chat at all...ppl will report you for nothing,been there... <:>

gator8_24

ImJustOneOldFart

Quote from: Squid on April 05, 2008, 08:19:15 AM
IP address was blocked?

you didnt hear this from me, but you can beat the basic IP ban....

dsl users - turn off your modem, clear temp files, restart computer and turn modem back on.... i would guess cable users would have the same results.

but i thought pogo block the screen name not the IP..  civilwar.gif

Ebonite

Quote from: apple on April 05, 2008, 12:34:44 PM
it was the other person who was being nasty talking about coloured people and jews and my friend said well jesus was a jew and he reported him i went in on wednesday as well and cld get into his account and i got in the next day as well i scared to play his badges in case i cause trouble for him

Ebonite

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on April 05, 2008, 05:16:26 PM
you didnt hear this from me, but you can beat the basic IP ban....

dsl users - turn off your modem, clear temp files, restart computer and turn modem back on.... i would guess cable users would have the same results.

but i thought pogo block the screen name not the IP..  civilwar.gif

Depends on your service. When I had PacBell DSL, that little trick worked. Now that I've moved, and have Verizon DSL, it doesn't work.  :(

apple

if i can get on his name wld it be wise to leave badges for this week or play them wld it cause him more problems if i play

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview