PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:38:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Got a funny Vid - Share it here

Started by bams68,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hocky

OMG!  That baby video is hilarious!  Thanks for sharing Bams  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

twinkle6590

OMG i love both those videos. The baby one was really cute. Reminds me of my grandson whos daddy has taught him how to dance. Even with his diaper puffed up butt he can shake his little hips pretty darn good. My daughter sent me a video and I will have to see if she will let me post it here so you can all see him in action. He is only 14 months old and has got pretty good rhythm for a baby.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

~Sassy~

giggle2.gif I love all of these videos. The baby one is just awesome and I LOVE the United Breaks Guitars. Thanks for sharing with us. Sure makes my days.

Homer

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 10, 2009, 04:21:08 PM
giggle2.gif I love all of these videos. The baby one is just awesome and I LOVE the United Breaks Guitars. Thanks for sharing with us. Sure makes my days.

Which one of the russian ladies are you?

disneyland lady

~Sassy~

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on July 10, 2009, 04:21:08 PM

Quote from: Homer on July 10, 2009, 04:23:05 PM
Which one of the russian ladies are you?

low blow.gif I am the one who went for the vodka and filmed this! camera.gif GEEZ Homer, don't you know nuttin!  diablo.gif

Hocky

Homer

gator8_24

liked the Homer vid better. This one was thought up etc by men!  giggle2.gif

Hocky

This video appeared on my internet home page and it was featured on the TODAY show...........it received 4.5 MILLION hits......it was a little funny but not THAT funny  undecided.gif

disneyland lady

One of my favorite things to do when I am bored is to go to Youtube and look at the "first dance" wedding shots. There are some fun vids showing MJ's 'Thriller' to Sir Mix Alot's 'Baby Got Back'. The one above is getting way more press than it deserves but I guess since it was in the church it is considered different.

Squid

iT'S DEFinitely different.  I didn't think it was at all funny, just entertaining.  The first dance is at the reception where everyone gets a little kooky.  This was the entrance at the ceremony which everyone is used to seeing a little dignity. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on July 26, 2009, 09:01:36 AM
This was the entrance at the ceremony which everyone is used to seeing a little dignity. 
Don't know about that - I was married after Traffic Court and the judge "sentenced" us. I was lucky though and eventually did community service and got out of the life time sentence.

Squid

Quote from: disneyland lady on July 26, 2009, 10:29:26 AM
Don't know about that - I was married after Traffic Court and the judge "sentenced" us. I was lucky though and eventually did community service and got out of the life time sentence.
That'll teach ya for speedin'...

Homer

Hocky

disneyland lady

Quote from: hocky on August 06, 2009, 07:15:08 AM
Wow!  I am sure her mother is very proud of that !  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Just as proud as she is of her daughter's choice of careers.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview