Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Qwerty & Joshua

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

I have had the auto running alot lately and I tell ya, I am really impressed with this auto from Joshua.  I never have any problems and laugh at the words the auto uses and the stupid bot uses 3-4 letter words!   :D BTW Joshua must have a really big vocabulary :)) :)) :))  Thanks BH and Joshua(got your name mentioned 3 times  :)))  )

harley89

BadgeHelpJoshua

Thanks.  It's always nice to hear when someone appreciates my efforts.  I'll try and keep up the good work.
:/\

swamp

arniebear

Magzy

You are always appreciated and not told often enought!!! Thank you so very much!!! O0

FreecellFanny

Quote from: BadgeHelpJoshua on April 08, 2008, 11:46:29 AM
Thanks.  It's always nice to hear when someone appreciates my efforts.  I'll try and keep up the good work.
:/\

Oh my, there he is!!  :/\

I always wondered who you were....I bow down to your greatness!!  canadian2.gif

~Sassy~

We love you Joshua ... oh yes we do,  :-{
'cause there isn't anyone as good as you.
When we need a new Pogo helping program,
you somehow always manage to come through.
Oh Joshua ... we love you.  :-{

On badge day we know where to go,
'cause on some of these we are so slow.
Qwerty, dominoes or safari hunt goes fast,
when sent a TSR you correct what we ask.
Yes...Joshua we love you!  :-{

If there is wash I need to get done,
when I am finished my badge has been won.
You make every thing in Pogo really fun,
'cause we know our badge on the day is done.
Yes...Joshua we love you.  :-{

gator8_24

Not gonna name names, but sounds like someone is looking for a free auto  j/k :)) :))

~Sassy~

Free Auto...not me.  :)))  I want to adopt him, bring him home with me.   :-*  Wanna come home wiff me Joshua?  %%
I will bake you cookies and lots of goodies and you can show your new Mama how to program..deal?  :)) :)) :))

swamp

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 10, 2008, 11:01:56 PM
Free Auto...not me.  :)))  I want to adopt him, bring him home with me.   :-*  Wanna come home wiff me Joshua?  %%
I will bake you cookies and lots of goodies and you can show your new Mama how to program..deal?  :)) :)) :))
:)))

vasunlover

gator8_24

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 10, 2008, 11:01:56 PM
Free Auto...not me.  :)))  I want to adopt him, bring him home with me.   :-*  Wanna come home wiff me Joshua?  %%

LOL  that would be a better deal! :)))

FreecellFanny

I am thrilled to announce that thanks to Joshua and the QWERTY cheat, I finally ranked out on this game last night. I am now a Word Genius!  :^*

Thanks Joshua!!  canadian2.gif

Jewel

edfshr

I have been told that if you play in advanced or master rooms, you get to play against smarter bots.

I don't of course, because I like beating the steel plates off the bots. O0 O0 O0

FreecellFanny

Like a lot of the programs you set the "smartness" of the bots in the room settings panel. Regardless of the game, I always make the bots "beginners".

Then again, maybe that doesn't make a difference....but I sure beat the pants off the tinhead during QWERTY.  :)))

CrystalDawn

what is the fastest & best running setting with Joshua....don't want to wear him down and see steam coming from his brain...i usually play with speed at 75 & i can hardly keep up with him......guess it must be the age difference........lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview