PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:43:55 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

other than pogo

Started by michprnt,

Previous topic - Next topic

michprnt

ok is other places to play games that is like pogo but is not pogo?? ones that have friends, tokens and lots of game like pogo??

Mistyeyed

i have seen a site called slingdot..but they use stamps i think,not badges..also it looks pretty cheesy..i dont know of any other sites..

vasunlover

harley89

denadatoday

Slingdot is weird.  I just went over there and I can't find any other people playing, game progress towards winning the "stamps" doesn't update.  It's like a ghost town.  What am I missing?

Any other sites that have challenges and tokens and stuff?  Nothing can ever replace Pogo, but having someplace else to visit with a point to it would be nice...

rhino

I play at slingo.com. Cheesy but when i get frustrated with pogo i go there and relax.

FreecellFanny

I tried Slingdot and hated it.

Heck, I spend more time here at BH and Pogo than I do at the BB I own.  bubblegum.gif

CrystalDawn

bubblegum.gif same here WHEN pogo acting weird...i go to slingo.com & bigfish  those are pretty kwel places to relax :)))

WV4057

i like gabdab and heybingo.thats if u like bingo bbq21.gif

daveandjenn2002

On Tuesdays, when Pogo is down, I like to play Inspector Parker on Yahoo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview