PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 02:08:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx

Started by Nonnie,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonnie

This my plight their is a Challenge that asks us to do them in a timely manner such as Phlinx win 4 Jackpot Spins in 20 min. To my dissappointment the cheat spends most of its time banking some real cool shots!!! But; it gets dumped on great if you are collecting tokens (like this next weeks Challenge) most of the time I have to take to keep from loosing??   Can anyone help me???   girls18.gif    :!@      girls21.gif

Homer

For the 4 spins in 20 minutes do not activate the challenge until you have reached the 4th stage bonus game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I had great luck with Flanks for 1 day. Now my win rate is only about 40% and often times it will allow the stones to get almost to the bottom and then freeze.

Is anyone else having problems? Is there a setting I'm missing?

disneyland lady

I think it has to do with speed of computer too. My computer is notoriously slow and I have been trying to get that badge to collect 250 groups in 2 hrs. After 6 tries I am not gonna even look at that game for a while.

mycatownsme

I have the same problem and agree it's my computer. And I really like the rank 30 badge for this game.
I did get new computer. It has Vista and I'm used to XP.  sad.gif
But hope maybe the new computer will work better on getting some of the badges like these.
Thanks for the tip on not starting the challenge until a certain point.
Good Luck All,
StevesMom  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

Hmmm, well I tried on both XP and Vista, same results. I'll keep pluggng along and hoping for better results.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview