PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:32:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bloop score

Started by casahilo,

Previous topic - Next topic

casahilo

This  is a link that shows how I set up Bloop when double browsing with my daughters account.
This only takes a minute for set up, and there is one more ball to be placed in the right upper space.
When you add the last ball you will both get 17 points and a JP spin. Moves ranks up faster.
Some people play 9 points first then do this for the last hand, giving 26 points. But you can do two 17 point games in that same amount of time.

https://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4131/screenshot2qx2.png

jester.gif

sultana

Thanks casa. That will help me finish off those last few ranks much faster.
:^*

pammer

RaggedyAndie

The above link is broke!!!     girls18.gif :'(( girls18.gif

Does anyone have this info???

Muchas Gracias!!!     mexican.gif

FreecellFanny

Quote from: RaggedyAndie on December 30, 2008, 02:48:00 PM

That tends to happen when you dig up a thread this old.  bubblegum.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: RaggedyAndie on December 30, 2008, 02:48:00 PM

Does anyone have this info???

Muchas Gracias!!!     mexican.gif

Our very own Sassy posted amazing instructions for getting 26 points per bloopage for both players.  I ranked out using her method.  Hopefully she will see this thread and link to the correct thread.

~Sassy~

girls22.gif Ms. Stinky...Here is the one I originally posted back in June 2008 for everyone. So, yes I did see your request O+O, I hope this helps everyone.

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on June 06, 2008, 08:02:31 AM
Quote from: Jewel on June 02, 2008, 07:41:11 PM

If you like, you can raise the score to 26 points each by making 9 verticals each before building this cascade layout. Set the table for 10 game points, NO timer and NO junk blocks. If you double browse you can control both seats or you can also play with a friend.

Alternate the colors across. With 5 vertical rows each. When you finish by putting your fourth one on each vertical row, each person will have 5 points.

Alternate the colors across again. With 4 vertical rows each. When you finish by putting your fourth one on each vertical row, each person will have 9 points.

Then build each row upwards in this order.

Row 1 - build 10 high
Row 2 - build 10 high
Row 3 - build  8 high
Row 5 - build 10 high
Row 7- build  8 high
Row 9 - build 10 high
Row 10 - build 9 high
Row 8 - build 8 high
Row 4 - build 9 high
Go to top of 10th row and fill in space 10.

This will result in a tie and each side will receive 26 points and a jackpot spin.

Stinkerbell

Squid

I just got chills down my spine thinking about that Bloop.  That was a great post but getting it done was endless.  Thank goodness it's over.

RaggedyAndie

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

I also found a worded description somewhere too.

Thanks again.     :!!

For fast ranking against a Pogobot, select 10 Game points/Use Junk Blocks in the table options. Click away junk blocks so each of your 4 discs falls to the bottom row. Before you drop the 4th to the bottom, fill in any gaps in the top rows on both sides of the board. The Pogobot might earn 5, 6 or more points making its verticals - that's okay. If it places a disc anywhere but its usual 6th column spot, place one of yours on top of it. When you drop your 4th disc to the bottom row, it will start a chain reaction that will usually give you 10 to 14 points and the win. Note: Be sure you don't inadvertently form a diagonal match or the chain reaction won't work!

For fastest ranking with a friend or cooperative player, select 10 Game points and no Junk Blocks in the table options. First fill columns 1 & 2 (from the left) to the top, alternating colors. In this example, yellow went first. Next, fill column 3 but leave the top two squares empty. Skip column 4, and fill column 5 to the top. Skip column 6, and fill column 7 but leave the top two squares empty. Skip column 8, and fill column 9 to the top. Fill column 10 but leave one square empty at the top.

Now it's the second person's turn (green in this example). He or she goes back to start column 8 and you alternate again, but leave the top two squares empty. Then fill column 4 but leave the top square empty. Now it's the first person's turn (yellow in this example). He or she drops the final disc at the top of column 10 on the far right. This starts a chain reaction that, when finished, will award each player 17 points and a spin! If you like, you can raise the score to 26 points each by making 9 verticals each before building this cascade layout.

Magzy

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on December 30, 2008, 04:34:40 PM
girls22.gif Ms. Stinky...Here is the one I originally posted back in June 2008 for everyone. So, yes I did see your request O+O, I hope this helps everyone.

Thank you so very much for the repost of this :-*, I quess I missed it first time around..so goin' for this now..it really goes fast, but ya know after a couple glasses of vino, getting those blocks in the right spot is a biotch!! :!@

Stinkerbell

Quote from: magzy on January 06, 2009, 05:49:40 PM
Thank you so very much for the repost of this :-*, I quess I missed it first time around..so goin' for this now..it really goes fast, but ya know after a couple glasses of vino, getting those blocks in the right spot is a biotch!! :!@

This really was great.  I double browsed on my daughters account and also hooked up with a sweet friend and we got this done a little here and a little there.  Thank heavens for sweet friends!

Squid

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 06, 2009, 06:50:34 PM
This really was great.  I double browsed on my daughters account and also hooked up with a sweet friend and we got this done a little here and a little there.  Thank heavens for sweet friends!

You said a mouthful, tootsie pop!
A friend in need....

I'll be eternally grateful.

xoxoxxo

~Sassy~

Quote from: magzy on January 06, 2009, 05:49:40 PM
You're so welcome. I double browsed and sometimes wished for a glass or two of vino :!@ but I doubt if I would have made it through.  :))
Plus I did get help from my friend, Inky too.  <3

Squid

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on January 06, 2009, 10:20:05 PM

And vice versa!  Muchas gracias, amiga!

jarjar

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on January 06, 2009, 10:20:05 PM
You're so welcome. I double browsed and sometimes wished for a glass or two of vino :!@ but I doubt if I would have made it through.  :))

I love the way you all help each other (OO)

RaggedyAndie

Well, my "best" (lol) friend is helping me....and I'm at rank 35.  I don't think I can take much more of this.  Everywhere I look, I see yellow and green dots!

mask1.gif    O+O    :ooo

Squid

I feel for ya, Raggedy, I've been there.  Take two Trivial Pursuit pie wedges and the dots will begin to dissipate.  Call us in the morning.   :)))

jarjar

Quote from: Squid on January 10, 2009, 08:59:06 AM
I feel for ya, Raggedy, I've been there.  Take two Trivial Pursuit pie wedges and the dots will begin to dissipate.  Call us in the morning.   :)))
:))
:))Great remedy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview