This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by denadatoday,

Previous topic - Next topic

denadatoday

Is out on the french pogo site.  You have to register again there and there are no badges on that site because your club membership doesn't carry from site to site but the game is the same.  Its just not in english.  It will show you exactly what it will be like on pogo when it comes out.  I think it is a lot of fun.  Better than Addiction imo.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FreecellFanny

farmlady

harley89

I tried it and it is hard sinceI  dont speak french at all. Game plays pretty much like the one over at big fish  Tri peaks on steriods

lilamygirl25

i love this game hope they give it to us in english soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (O+O) :pp

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

lilamygirl25

if you sign out when the sign in screen comes up at the top will have different flags just click on the french one

harley89

Mr Clean  click on the french flag but you will have to register. 

mr.clean

boy i'm glad i beta tested that game  I would'nt have a clue on anything in French.

Boy and we could'nt use are Pogo names.....  Boy there was'nt alot of choices on that either!

mr.clean

Mistyeyed

I read on another badge site that this is coming out on April 22nd,also the mix and match for the month..if so,tomorrow will be a busy day....

denadatoday

Quote from: mr.clean on April 18, 2008, 07:09:21 PM
anyone else notice this has been pulled from pogo France?

It's still there on Pogo France and works fine for me!  Here's hoping it comes out on the US site tomorrow along with the new M&M badges.

aussie_wombat

HI!!!

After weekly shutdown I see golf solitaire is in my faves list. But when I go there there are not rooms to play in yet. I did find the tutorial tho and played along with that so I have an idea on what to do when I finally get to play.  Happy playing to all when they finally get the rooms open for us to play in. There are over 100 payers in the game but at this point in time it still telling me that there are no rooms to playing.  Guess pogo has dun the usual weekly OOPS.

Tracey

its working for me and im in playing it .. strange how u cant get in

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview