This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by denadatoday,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nonnie

WTG Stinkerbell   :^*    :^*    I think I will leave mine running tonight and get mine.    :^*   :-* :^*

~Sassy~

:^* WTG Stinky. I'll bet you're glad your Flawless Victory badge is done.  :^*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: destiny child on August 22, 2008, 09:42:45 AM
wtg stikerbell. I finished this game a long time ago, but have been playing to try to get tthe flawless badge. Still nothing. Did you slow the auto down. :^*

No, I left it at default and I actually played in a SUPER speedy room, alone.  I can't remember exactly which room it was though, but it was under the 40's catagory because that's the only place they had any empty rooms.  I had a buddy from this forum, bless his heart, try to get the badge for me by hand for over a week, to no avail... so don't give up.  Getting the FVB with the auto is very doable!   (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Nonnie on August 22, 2008, 09:45:23 AM
WTG Stinkerbell   :^*    :^*    I think I will leave mine running tonight and get mine.    :^*   :-* :^*

Thanks, Nonnie!  It might take more than 1 night, but don't get discouraged... it'll come........... someday.   :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on August 22, 2008, 09:47:51 AM
:^* WTG Stinky. I'll bet you're glad your Flawless Victory badge is done.  :^*

Thanks, Sassy!  You bet I'm glad its done.  I truly thought that this one would be one I could never get!   :-*

FreecellFanny

I am afraid to leave this auto running overnight/unattended because people have a nasty habit of congratulating you if you do well. And of course, if you don't respond...well, we all know what happens then.

Last time I played the game I was accused of cheating and it was actually one of the times when I was NOT using the auto. Go figure.  <:>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on August 22, 2008, 12:59:24 PM
I am afraid to leave this auto running overnight/unattended because people have a nasty habit of congratulating you if you do well. And of course, if you don't respond...well, we all know what happens then.

Last time I played the game I was accused of cheating and it was actually one of the times when I was NOT using the auto. Go figure.  <:>

Yes, I truly have the same concern but my desire for the badge outweighed my fear of getting reported.   :)))   I didn't have any visitors during the night, at all.  Or at least none that showed up in my chat box.  Now I'll run it during the day so I can keep an eye on it.

FreecellFanny

Quotemy desire for the badge outweighed my fear of getting reported.

Don't they have support groups for that sort of thing?  :)))

Ah heck, I'll give it a shot.  :^*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on August 22, 2008, 04:15:48 PM
Don't they have support groups for that sort of thing?  :)))

Ah heck, I'll give it a shot.  :^*

If they do, I'm glad I didn't find out about it until AFTER I got the badge!   :))

gator8_24

I got the flawless badge on the 17th, forgot about it! :)))

also got the word search badge tonight, think it was Mississippi  ( I really did pay attention) LOL

FreecellFanny

Going for the FVB is useless right now. Those damn pop-ups for this drawing are a pain in the arse. My computer was completely jacked up this morning.  >:D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on August 23, 2008, 05:31:05 AM
Going for the FVB is useless right now. Those damn pop-ups for this drawing are a pain in the arse. My computer was completely jacked up this morning.  >:D

It didn't mess up my computer, but I gave up running the auto until after the contest because I don't want a bjillion tickets entered in the drawing.

:)))

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

Nonnie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on August 22, 2008, 09:57:21 AM
Thanks, Nonnie!  It might take more than 1 night, but don't get discouraged... it'll come........... someday.   :)))
First I like your new Image and Sig. Yes, you are right I think I would have but, with 10+ rooms with 0 people in them, people would Pick mine to come in and not just one but 2 or 3 people so I would move out again, but, I will not give up....lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview