This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by denadatoday,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

!@#$  man oh man is this game fast or what. this one screams for auto. thats why i just bought it  :))) waiting on my password then set and forget about it BTW i used the the auto till the time ran out  the auto rocks great job badgehelp  :!!

Mistyeyed

i purchased the auto for this also..so far its running smoothly...im only on rank 2,so i dont know how fast its running through the ranks..i think if they update it and do away with that bonus round,it will go so much faster..

PogoKaz

catfancie

Glad to see there is a auto for this game.   :$% I've been playing it by hand for about 30 minutes and I can safely say I don't like it.  This is definitely one auto I will be purchasing. 

Runner

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 22, 2008, 07:34:54 AM
i purchased the auto for this also..so far its running smoothly...im only on rank 2,so i dont know how fast its running through the ranks..i think if they update it and do away with that bonus round,it will go so much faster..

still have to wait the timer out

Mistyeyed

i just made it to rank 4,even using the auto it seems to be a slow game.....maybe we will get an updated version soon that will move a bit faster...

shekron

Did anyone get the first badge?  I am at rank 6 and no badge yet!

Mistyeyed

i was wondering the same thing..i just reached rank 5,and got the ghost rank icon,supposedly,we are suppose to get a rank badge at 5...this game doesnt have any secret badges does it?

Stinkerbell

Someone in a room said that there's a special badge if you clear the board all 5 rounds.  Don't know if that is secret or not.

denadatoday

Yep, that one's in the game award badge album:

Flawless Victory! Badge
Golf Solitaire

Score perfectly on all five holes to earn this badge

Wow, talk about impossible!   :ooo

Mistyeyed

yea i saw that also,what does that mean to score perfectly..do you have to clear all the cards off the screen to get a perfect?..i get lost on the timing on this..every time i play it for a bit,it stops before the timer has run out,and its always different times..talk about hard to follow...glad i purchased the auto for this one..its still a slow mover even with that though..

Stinkerbell

Yep gotta clear all cards all 5 rounds.  When you clear all the cards, it's a perfect round.

Mistyeyed

hopefully the auto program will be able to get the perfect games...im almost to rank 6 now and still no badge,i wonder if anyone has gotten a badge yet?

PogoKaz

On another site it says badges are currently not being award for this game.

Don't know why or how they got the information.  Maybe somebody else does   sackrace.gif

Stinkerbell

On the Game Awards Page it doesn't break it down by rank, but it list's the number of hazards that must be cleared.

Bogie the Ghost Badge
Golf Solitaire
Clear 520 hazards to earn this badge

Nine-Iron Chef Badge
Golf Solitaire
Clear 1880 hazards to earn this badge

Rikki Six-Iron Badge
Golf Solitaire
Clear 6040 hazards to earn this badge

Betty the Ballerina Badge
Golf Solitaire
Clear 11,320 hazards to earn this badge

Super Caddy! Badge
Golf Solitaire
Clear 17,960 hazards to earn this badge

Flawless Victory! Badge
Golf Solitaire
Score perfectly on all five holes to earn this badge

Mistyeyed

hopefully they will give them to us when they do become available..what a goofy way to do business..they put the game up,offering badges,then you do not get them..unbelievale..

gator8_24

There were a few times this afternoon that the auto stopped working in the bonus rounds.

swamp

cilla38

:'(( how come  it is not  in the back door I tried to get in where my family is playing  . it full  so i went to the back door  and guess what it is not there. girls18.gif

mr.clean

it has too be some where..  How these rooms are getting over filled.  Rooms that should have only 20   are having over 30 plus in them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview