Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by denadatoday,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

Mistyeyed

it doesnt look like they are giving badges out yet for this..im wondering whether to keep playing it or wait till they put them out..

gator8_24

I'm giving this game a rest for awhile.  It's boring and gee if not giving badges not going to waste time LOL

Mistyeyed

i agree,it is boring,even using the auto program for it is boring..i havent read any news yet on pogo as to why no badges showing up for this game yet? i wonder if anyone playing this has received any badges yet?

Jonathan

i ran the auto last night and know for a fact that i got a few ranks, but i just opened it back up and im back on rank 1  >:(

Mistyeyed

i wonder what happened because i ran the auto yesterday and today and it didnt move me back to rank 1..hmm...messing with the ranks and no badges..doesnt look like this game is off to a very good start..

destiny child

I ran the outo last night too. They shut the server down sometime between 2am an 4am. At 4 I went back in and was right where I was at 9 last night. Ran the auto till 8 and showed I was on level 8. Went to do our changles, and went back and am at rank one, no stata available. My ato stops on bonus games and does not use gold card very often.

Mistyeyed

off and on the auto will not play through the bonus rounds,im hoping they do an update on this auto program,and have an option to skip the bonus round..just takes up time for nothing..

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 23, 2008, 01:07:37 PM
off and on the auto will not play through the bonus rounds,im hoping they do an update on this auto program,and have an option to skip the bonus round..just takes up time for nothing..

You can not skip the bonus round

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

WhoPharted?

I am also finding the auto will stop working not just during bonus round,any time....       I like this game very much and I only use the auto mainly for bonus rounds only and will run it if I am taking a break from puter. Quite often more so then not it will have stopped playing by time I come back to pc.

Please update this auto.

Thanks.

sandyhook

I also am wondering about the badges & tokens, I noticed that tokens are not being added to my account, but if I leave and come back I am up some tokens.

Rank 6 here and no badge, there are 40 ranks in all, and you get badges at ranks 5, 10, 20, 30, and 40. so I sent Pogo a message and am waiting on a reply

I will go and try to finish Penguins while waiting on Pogo, I am trying to get some of the older games finished up, maybe by then Pogo will have this game fixed ...... maybe .....
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

mac

Thanks for the heads up!! I haven't really played this long enough to notice anything odd about this new 1. Guess I will wait alittle longer before playing this game. God forbid that it messes with my tokies and badges.  lol

Mac

sandyhook

Pogo went down for maybe 5  min this morning - badges are now being awarded in Golf Sol, tokens were not, but I have not checked lately, so maybe .....
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Homer on April 23, 2008, 01:41:07 PM
You can not skip the bonus round

with the  0.2 version you dont have any options,but maybe if they update it,they can put in an option to skip this...

Mistyeyed

i just checked and the badges are showing up now...i didnt have the one for perfect game...i think that one will be hard to get...

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 24, 2008, 06:37:47 AM

with the  0.2 version you dont have any options,but maybe if they update it,they can put in an option to skip this...

The game does not allow you to skip it so there is nothing BH can do about it.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

xgingerx

My auto works great rank 8 no badge... civilwar.gif

and i'm sick of card games >>:D

Jonathan

i let my auto play for 3 hours and i closed the game and opened it back up and my stats were reset again...what is going on  >:( >>:D >:D :=

destiny child

I am now at rank 16 with two badges. I have played alot of perfet games but no badge. It does give you tokies, but you have to watch them by your name in the list. Does not show on top by the jackpot.  <:>

arniebear

I too am having problems with the auto freezing on both the game and the bonus round.  I have gotten no perfect game badge and my tokens and stats do show up when I leave and comeback.  Hope there is an update soon  0:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview