This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by denadatoday,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

i get alot of perfect games but you need 5 in a roll all 5 rounds have to be perfect games to get badge don`t know how gonna do this i`ve gotten 2 thats it in 1 game unless when you get in high ranks you get more...and you make alot of tokies in this game no cap there..

arniebear

I am not getting more than 1 perfect at a time.  Get a good game and the next is over par, I play this game about as good I golf, lol.  Is anyone else getting a screen that say is an Intermission because of someone in the room viewing an advertisement.  I thought that is what I paid money to pogo not to get  :((

PogoKaz

Quote from: arniebear on April 25, 2008, 02:41:35 PM
I am not getting more than 1 perfect at a time.  Get a good game and the next is over par, I play this game about as good I golf, lol.  Is anyone else getting a screen that say is an Intermission because of someone in the room viewing an advertisement.  I thought that is what I paid money to pogo not to get  :((

Thats because you are in the free games room, not members room

arniebear

Thanks, I realized that after I posted.  I just hit play now and it sends me to free rooms because all of the pogo rooms are full.  Glad I bought the auto though, this game moves at a snails pace, too much time in between holes.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

Homer

~Sassy~

Hey Homer,
Can you get the 5 perfect games with the auto? I was able to get 4 in a row...by hand. I have only played it today for a couple of games.
Thanks,
Sassy 

Homer

Quote from: SassyBear on April 26, 2008, 10:27:35 AM
Hey Homer,
Can you get the 5 perfect games with the auto? I was able to get 4 in a row...by hand. I have only played it today for a couple of games.
Thanks,
Sassy 

It's luck of the draw. I would think much like the 36 chain badge that eventually it would.

Mistyeyed

i wondering on this if you play one game and its perfect,and then you start the next one but you can see you are going to lose it,if you x out of the game,im wondering if the that game is considered lost,or if you get to start the hand over again?

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on April 26, 2008, 10:37:29 AM
i wondering on this if you play one game and its perfect,and then you start the next one but you can see you are going to lose it,if you x out of the game,im wondering if the that game is considered lost,or if you get to start the hand over again?

Nope.

Cake Lady

I have already seen 2 different people with the perfect game badge...ugh!  I think I will wait till I get all the badges, then concentrate on getting that one.

Stinkerbell

So, is it as someone suggested, necessary to avoid using the "help" and wild cards?

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Cake Lady on April 26, 2008, 12:04:35 PM
I have already seen 2 different people with the perfect game badge...ugh!  I think I will wait till I get all the badges, then concentrate on getting that one.

im wondering if they used the auto program to get the perfect game?

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 26, 2008, 01:52:49 PM
So, is it as someone suggested, necessary to avoid using the "help" and wild cards?

That was only speculation on my part but if you think about World Class Solitaire you don't get credit for a perfect game if you use the 'peek' and 'shuffle' and 'get' buttons.

I have sat and watched the auto during GolfSol and while it won't use the help cards but will use the wild card IF it is on the playing field you can get credit for a perfect game.

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the input, Fanny!  I want to try that one by hand because, like with the cursed 100pt domino badge, it's almost as though you can't win it with the auto because the auto is set to win, using whatever means possible.  It is rather monotinous, Golf Solitaire, and I could do without the bonus round but at least it's giving you something to do while others are finishing their game.

Runner

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 27, 2008, 11:19:30 AM
Thanks for the input, Fanny!  I want to try that one by hand because, like with the cursed 100pt domino badge, it's almost as though you can't win it with the auto because the auto is set to win, using whatever means possible.  It is rather monotinous, Golf Solitaire, and I could do without the bonus round but at least it's giving you something to do while others are finishing their game.

Has anybody else had problems with golf keeping advancement?

Seems like everytime I close the game I lose all progress. 

Has happened the last 3 sessions I have played.

Runner

I finally got the "Flawless Victory" badge !!

++

Using Auto: slowest setting but the "play extra slow" was not checked

Super Speedy Room ( I was only player in room )

Rank 39

(on the side, should finish this game tonight)
Hopefully!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Runner on June 20, 2008, 09:42:42 PM
I finally got the "Flawless Victory" badge !!

++

Using Auto: slowest setting but the "play extra slow" was not checked

Super Speedy Room ( I was only player in room )

Rank 39

(on the side, should finish this game tonight)
Hopefully!

WTG Runner!  Thanks for the tips!  Which course were you playing, do you recall?

Runner

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview