Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Golf Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by denadatoday,

Previous topic - Next topic

FreecellFanny

Squid

WTG Runner!  I presume the Flawless Victory Badge is the 5 straight perfect game badge?  I ask because I don't really know that game yet  I'll get there soon enough.

Mary

congrats runner thanks for tips i finished this game but keep tryin for flawless badge ..

destiny child

Wto Runner.Thanks for the tips. I finished the game a long time ago, but still trying to get the badge. usin auto and trying by hand too. It is nice to know there is still hope tumbsup.gif

Banan

ILoveSiamese

Alls I have to say is Thanks for Uncle Auto.

Turned it on when I went to work this afternoon  went home at supper 2 hours later and it had only gone from rank 11 to rank 12.
Changed rooms before going back to work. too many peeps complaining in that room. so thought best too move.

Me thinks this game is gonna take forever..

But what do I care  one less rank I had to do by hand.

Still trying for the perfect badge too.

ILS

~Sassy~

Quote from: Runner on June 20, 2008, 09:42:42 PM
I finally got the "Flawless Victory" badge !!

++

Using Auto: slowest setting but the "play extra slow" was not checked

Super Speedy Room ( I was only player in room )

Rank 39

(on the side, should finish this game tonight)
Hopefully!

:^* Congrats Runner  :^* I am still working to get this one, maybe one of these days in between my quests for other badges. But I am trying it your way now.

~Sassy~

Golf Solitaire "Flawless" Badge.

Your final game score has to be for each course after all 5 hole's on each course:

Clover Fields course -25
Fiddler's Green course -26
Hawaii course -25
Hidden Hollow course -24
Iceland Dale course -23
Icicle Cliffs course -19

Those are the "Perfect" scores for each of the courses.
It looks like Icicle Cliffs is your best choice to pick - when you have the chance - for that perfect badge.

Good luck.  :!!

Uncle Otto will be getting mine.  :))

whyme

:^* :^*

I had given up on the flawless badge as I had finished rank 50.  Well, the Auto and I finished it.  Since I am running out of games to finish I put the Auto on Golf S. last night and low and behold there was the badge this morning.  I really had given up on getting it, so that was a very pleasant surprise.   :o :o

Stinkerbell

WTG on getting the badge, but I think there's a mistake.  I got the badge and lost it.  I think the one you found was mine and I'd like it back now.  Thanks for taking care of it for me.   :)))

whyme

:=
Sorry, I think it belongs to my Auto! LOL   :>> I'm keeping it, if it is yours I will take good care of it for you! :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: whyme on July 09, 2008, 06:48:47 AM
:=
Sorry, I think it belongs to my Auto! LOL   :>> I'm keeping it, if it is yours I will take good care of it for you! :)))

:)))   :-*

Mistyeyed

i played in icicle cliffs yesterday..auto and I played together..i let auto play first round and it won,i played 2 and 3 and won them,on 4 i let auto play and it won..when i got to round 5,i started it and saw i was having difficulty so i put it back on auto..i watched it play through..does anyone else notice that the auto will skip moves that it can make..i had a 5 card come up..and it skipped plays on my 4-3-2 run....i got down to one lousy card and lost it by that much...if the auto had not skipped the play i think i might have actually won it..

Mistyeyed

Quote from: whyme on July 09, 2008, 06:15:11 AM
:^* :^*

I had given up on the flawless badge as I had finished rank 50.  Well, the Auto and I finished it.  Since I am running out of games to finish I put the Auto on Golf S. last night and low and behold there was the badge this morning.  I really had given up on getting it, so that was a very pleasant surprise.   :o :o

wtg...do you remember if you were playing on regular speed or super speedy?  i was wondering if it made a difference on obtaining the badge..

Squid

Mistyeyed

well i just hit rank 29 and still no perfect badge..ive tried it by hand in regular room and super speedy,and ive had auto running in both rooms,still no luck..

firecaptainswife

I love this game but haven't gotten any badges yet grrrrrr guess I should play more or just get the auto lol

Mistyeyed

apearson29

Quote from: Mistyeyed on July 28, 2008, 11:07:01 AM
well,i have hit rank 33 and still no perfect game badge..

I'm with ya on this, 'cept I've ranked out and prob played 1500+ games since and still no perfect badge for me either. At least twice a week will let uncle play through the night hoping to wake up with the badge, but so far nadda..... Guess will just have to keep trying. GL to ya
:!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview