PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:44:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oooops! I Did It Again...

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Britney Had Cosmetic Damage Before Crash
Posted Apr 13th 2008 5:51PM by TMZ Staff

Minutes before Britney Spears caused a three car crash on an Saturday night, she was driving the same way most women in L.A. do -- putting on her makeup behind the wheel!

TMZ spoke with the guy she hit, who says before the accident, he was admiring the white Mercedes and the woman putting on makeup while driving it. It wasn't until after she hit him at an estimated 10-15 MPH that he realized the woman was Britney. The man also says he wasn't sure if she was still putting on makeup at the time of the crash.

After the smash up, Britney's bodyguard apologized for the incident, but Britney never got around to doing the same. Brit and the 21-year-old crashee only exchanged a few words, but she did mention she was on the way to dinner with her mom.

As far as the field sobriety test is concerned, the crashee says officers performed the ol' "follow my finger test" on Brit. At first she was giggly, but she got real serious real quick. BTW -- she was the only person involved who was tested.

While no injuries were reported on the scene, the man claims that he woke up with a sore back this morning and is looking into booking an appointment with a chiropractor.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

who me?

Is she ever going to learn?  She just brings it on herself.  Kinda sad actually  ::)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: who me? on April 13, 2008, 04:58:03 PM
Is she ever going to learn?  She just brings it on herself.  Kinda sad actually  ::)

No one ever makes her learn.  You're right, she brings it on herself, yet doesn't know how to be responsible or accept responsibility for her actions.  She even lost her kids and doesn't 'get it'.

gator8_24

Seeing drivers putting on makeup or using the cell phone when should be concentrating on the job at hand-driving  happens all the time.  Think she is just accident prone no matter what.

swamp

Quote from: Squid on April 14, 2008, 06:20:49 AM
I was walking my dog two days ago when a car, coming down a hill and moving fast, almost hit me.  The driver had a small cell phone wedged between her shoulder and ear while she was holding a pad and writing something down.  Her left forearm was on the wheel.  After almost hitting me and the poochie, she managed somehow to give me the finger while still doing all those other tasks.  I guess existing and occupying space is enough reason these days to have someone give another the finger.

Pass the tequila, please.   drunk.gif
well you are a squid you should haved INKED her  :)) :)) :))  here  canadian1.gif

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on April 14, 2008, 06:20:49 AM
I was walking my dog two days ago when a car, coming down a hill and moving fast, almost hit me.  The driver had a small cell phone wedged between her shoulder and ear while she was holding a pad and writing something down.  Her left forearm was on the wheel.  After almost hitting me and the poochie, she managed somehow to give me the finger while still doing all those other tasks.  I guess existing and occupying space is enough reason these days to have someone give another the finger.

Pass the tequila, please.   drunk.gif

It is called multi-tasking Squid.  :)) :)) :)) You should have gotten the license plate number...reported the car as stolen, told 911 the driver had a gun and she was screaming into a cell phone that the whole world had to die.  !@#$ Let her flip the bird to the officer who pulls her over.  police.gif Plead insanity if they trace the call back to you.  jester.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 14, 2008, 01:19:18 PM

In Britney's case it is referred to as Bi-Polar Disorder. It is really sad to watch.

Has she been diagnosed?  I don't think I heard that, if she was.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 14, 2008, 05:29:31 PM
Has she been diagnosed?  I don't think I heard that, if she was.
If she has, it has not been made public.
I am not making excuses for Britney, she has no real emotional support group. Maybe she does not want it made public, but you cannot hide something like this. I would hate to see anything happen to her and then for people to realize....after it is too late.

FreecellFanny

I have had psych diagnosis' in the past myself but I have very little sympathy for Brit. She has one advantage that the majority of us do not: money to get the proper help and treatment.

She just doesn't appear to want the help and therein lies the problem.

Sassy,  (OO)

Homer

Brit Rear Ends It ... Again!
Posted May 13th 2008 5:21PM by TMZ Staff

Britney Spears just rear-ended a car on Sunset Blvd. in Beverly Hills.

Brit hit a red Ford Explorer, driven by a lady. No injuries, as far as we know -- Britney didn't even get out of the car. Her bodyguard got out and talked to the other woman.

The red Explorer Brit hit is now following her back to Britney's home.

Britney was stopped at a light and, for some reason, accelerated when the light was still red, hitting the Explorer stopped in front of her, causing minor damage.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview