PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:16:23 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

SuggEsTion

Started by Tupac,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupac

Who ever makes the programs should make a auto for pool just a suggestion cus poolstation is horrible

bob@pogopal

Right now Pool is pretty low on my list of priorities.

For one, it is a head-to-head game and I am a little uncomfortable writing an auto to give anyone an advantage in that sort of game. For another, EA can very easily change the rules of physics for the game breaking any auto for it.

If I ever get over the current backlog of projects, I will certainly consider it though.

Tupac

Stupiddave99

When I go to playbuddy.com - they have a pogo pool buddy, but it says "under repair", I hope they get done with it

Tupac

lol its been like that since january when it changed from hammerhead pool to highstakes pool and every month the maker alegendxx says it will be ready in 1 - 2 weeks and its been 6 months....

ZaLandCruiser

He is just sitting at home with 1/2 done projects and still bringing in a lot of money so im betting he isnt gonna update anything  :-\ . Hope this helps ya ;).

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 18, 2004, 10:18:54 AM
He is just sitting at home with 1/2 done projects and still bringing in a lot of money so im betting he isnt gonna update anything  :-\ . Hope this helps ya ;).
a person how can make autos would get bored doing nothing such a creative mind can't sit idle to long.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview