PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:42:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

English Lawyer vs Scottish Cop

Started by ~Sassy~,

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sassy~

English Lawyer vs Scottish Cop

A London lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a Glasgow copper. He thinks that he is smarter than the Cop because he is a lawyer from London and is certain that he has a better education then any jock Cop. He decides to prove this to himself and have some fun at the Glasgow Cop's expense!!

Glasgow Cop: "Licence and registration, please."

London Lawyer: "What for?"

Glasgow Cop: "Ye didnae come to a complete stop at the stop sign."

London Lawyer: "I slowed down, and no one was coming."

Glasgow Cop: "Ye still didnae come to a complete stop. Licence and registration, please."

London Lawyer: "What's the difference?"

Glasgow Cop: "The difference is, ye huvte to come to complete stop, that's the law,  Licence and registration, please!"

London Lawyer: "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my licence and registration; and you give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket."

Glasgow Cop: "Sounds fair. Exit your vehicle, sir."

The London Lawyer exits his vehicle.

The Glasgow Cop takes out his baton and starts beating the s**t out of the lawyer and says, "Dae ye want me to stop or just slow doon?"

Stinkerbell

:)) :)) :))   I'm thinking.... that's a great lesson... how can I apply that to my kids without going to prison afterwards? 

fireangel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview