Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx Challenge

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I think BH is going to sell alot of Flanks autos

Runner

For the first 60 minutes I got 1,061 matches.

(ughh   5 hours)

cranky

this  one sucks big time and i have to do it by hand cause i dont own this auto girls18.gif

cranky

Runner

2 hours with auto

1,614 matches

Auto stuck sometime during 2cd hour.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

disneyland lady

And they do this one on a week when they have 3 Personal Challenges. Do the people at Pogo share a braincell? To me the perfect time for extra personal challenges is when the 2 weekly ones are quick. But then I am not a Pogo employee nor do I play one on tv.

disneyland lady insane diego

Runner

4 hours 15 minutes

3079 pairs

Auto keeps sticking. Should be much farther along.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Runner on April 16, 2008, 11:48:29 AM
4 hours 15 minutes

3079 pairs

Auto keeps sticking. Should be much farther along.

Mine sticks too --- plays quite awhile first, but then sticks and says 'looking for a match' or something like that.  Downloaded it today, so it's the latest version.

gator8_24

I've got 2209 in almost 3 hours. Use the auto part time as it was screwy then did some by hand.  Think I*'ll let it run over nte and ck on it if I wake up lol  I've tried easy to hard and made no diffetence.

FreecellFanny

Ran it overnight and had the badge this morning!  O0

gator8_24

Ran mine overnite, too, but it was stuck when I checked on the game . So I finished it mainly by hand. I did slow down the speed of the auto this morning and it seemed to play better.

LastCall@2

hello I had no problems on sticking
But it did take over 4 hours to get that
badge I would say 7 hours  But the auto
ran great for me
Just an input  Thanks....

jeffy

i remember when pogo did that quick quack challenge everyone on pogo whined about. I wonder how many emails they got on this one lol

mine took about 5-6 hours the auto didnt stick once.

WE <3 BADGEHELP

Candyred32

Quote from: cranky on April 16, 2008, 08:43:46 AM
this  one sucks big time and i have to do it by hand cause i dont own this auto girls18.gif

cranky

I agree cranky. I might have to break down and purchase this one or ask for help one...lol.

harley89

Quote from: jeffy on April 17, 2008, 03:27:48 PM
i remember when pogo did that quick quack challenge everyone on pogo whined about. I wonder how many emails they got on this one lol

mine took about 5-6 hours the auto didnt stick once.

WE <3 BADGEHELP
I was in a room where  it was being compared to the infamous Quick Quack challenge. I did the QQ challenge for 50,000 ducks by hand. The current phlinx I did by hand and auto.  It is just boring as the blazes to do even with auto

~Sassy~

Mary

got mine also  no problems here either  :^* :^*

Spawn O Satan

I'm having problems getting anything to register by hand. Am I missing something with the challenge? All you have to do is play through the 4 rounds and you should get credit for at least *some* of the matches, right? I've played through 2 full games (4 rounds each) and have made zero progress.

harley89

I never did figure out how the challenge was scored. I was getting credit for about 40 per round.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Spawn O Satan on April 18, 2008, 11:00:22 PM
I'm having problems getting anything to register by hand. Am I missing something with the challenge? All you have to do is play through the 4 rounds and you should get credit for at least *some* of the matches, right? I've played through 2 full games (4 rounds each) and have made zero progress.

You're playing Phlinx, not Battle Phlinx, right?

My progress showed up after the JP spin.

~Sassy~

About 40 per round is right.  I have no idea why it is not showing your progress though. It should show it in the window if you are playing Phlinx. I played on Medium, if that helps any.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview