PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:53:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogofest

Started by lilamygirl25,

Previous topic - Next topic

lilamygirl25

just read that on the 18-24 pogo will be having a playfest where if ya complete one of the goals you will get 10000 tokens!!! the game is bowling and every time you bowl a spare or strike you will also be entered to win a prize...i am also thinking that you may get a special edition badge for it but dont know about that part... O0

daveandjenn2002

lilamygirl25

my guess is members combine for so many strikes and spares

Candyred32

Thanks for reminding me  O0. Got to go and get mine activated and play. Good Luck everyone!

john82379

Remember, 10,000 tokens are there as first as you get one spare or strike :)  Just like the last playfest  :<<

Stinkerbell

You have to register, so is there a way to avoid the prizes?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on April 18, 2008, 08:31:41 AM
Yes, you do register, but I think you still have to put in a claim for the prizes.  I've never won so I can't be sure but I think it stands to reason....

I played one game of bowling this morning and I got my 10K tokens. 

Me too, got mine and quickly vacated the room.  LOL

denadatoday

So you have to play and be entered for the prizes in order to get your tokens?  I'll pass.  There are enough free token links every so often anyway.  I never win anything but in this case it would be just my luck.

amjjj

i read on the disclaimer page u have reply by email to claim prize if not u forfiet so ur good to go for the tokens just dont reply to email about prizes

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview