PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:56:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Cheaters

Started by PhoenixRising,

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixRising

There seems to be more people who cheat at Solitaire than not! You have people come into a room, bid 500 - then leave!

I heard there was a way to cancel or freeze a game so that no one gets any points or gets slammed.  Anyone know anything about this?

~Sassy~

Mary

it took me almost 2 years to finish pino due to them doin that to me several times a game  they are pure a holes in there the cheaters are in there  around the clock  don`t know why they are like that all it is  is a game and all we want is our badges but they just don`t stop the cheatin in there..

IndianLover

Ok I cannot stand when they do that either..

But I think it is funny complaining about cheaters in a Pogo "Cheat" site  :)))

~Sassy~

Quote from: IndianLover on April 20, 2008, 07:28:54 PM
Ok I cannot stand when they do that either..

But I think it is funny complaining about cheaters in a Pogo "Cheat" site  :)))
Point well made... :))

~Sassy~

Well I don't play with peeps to play pinochle, I play with the bots and I just threat tactics with 'em. Gonna rust their bolts...things like that, seems real effectice too.  :))
Some of the people who play on Pogo get a little fanatical  :oo and I am just there to take a time out, have fun and get my badges. I don't need all of the drama.
I now have a message in my about me section saying if I don't talk or answer it is because I have my chat window closed. I get tired of people asking about my token count. Get a life! They are only numbers, it is not the winnings from Publishers Clearing House.
I don't really even have that many tokies..my mini keeps me hopping buying stuff for her, cute little princess.  ""

harley89

I agree Sassy. They are tokens people not real money. They exist in cyberspace.  We are badges ho's thats all. We dont claim prizes  or jackpots.  I keep chat off just so I dont have to hear from the looney toons that that seem to believe that Pogo is a real world just for them.  Sorry if people are messing with your game that is not right. But I would bet everything Homer has that it was not anybody using an auto. If we are there its cause they is a badge to be gotten and you dont get those by leaving

Stinkerbell

I've never had this happen, but then again I ALWAYS either Practice with Robots or play in a PR.

I get along well with everyone, but I don't play well with others.  I don't like to chat and play and I don't leave my chat open in regular rooms.

Maybe my name should be GrumpyBell?

~Sassy~

I have never given anyone the chance to mess with my game play Stinky. I love to go into Backgammon, you know when we have to play against someone to get our badge...and they come into the room all full of themselves and right away they throw out that double cube and I just lick my little lips and say "Gotcha!"....to look at my score you would think I could not even play Backgammon at all but my son and I use to play 10 hard fought rounds of Backgammon at a sitting when I was teaching him how to play. So they throw the double cube and I say yes and then I stomp their arrogant  :o0 but then I have to wait for the next "know it all" because as soon as they loose 2 games to me they scoot.  :)) :)) :))
You and I must be doing something right...'cause we both have a lot of friends in here. So just stay you, I like you just the way you are.  :-*

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 20, 2008, 11:37:25 PM

You and I must be doing something right...'cause we both have a lot of friends in here. So just stay you, I like you just the way you are.  :-*

Yep!  Lot's of very good people all of which I'm proud to call 'friends' ... and for the record, I like you just the way you are too.... Sassy!

(OO)

edfshr

Quote from: Sassy Lady on April 20, 2008, 07:49:53 PM
Well I don't play with peeps to play pinochle, I play with the bots and I just threat tactics with 'em. Gonna rust their bolts...things like that, seems real effectice too.  :))

I show them my M110A1 EMF generator and they let me win. >:(( >:((

I don't really even have that many tokies..my mini keeps me hopping buying stuff for her, cute little princess.  ""

I have won Publishers Clearing House giveaway twice!!! :o0 :o0

IndianLover

Quote from: edfshr on April 21, 2008, 05:51:50 AM
I show them my M110A1 EMF generator and they let me win. >:(( >:((

I have won Publishers Clearing House giveaway twice!!! :o0 :o0

man you should be playing the lotto with that kind of luck

sanide4566

way too many cheaters on pogo anymore I find that if u call them on it they tend to report u for abuse.  but really who has a partner and leads perfect cards everytime without knowing whta each other has

swamp

Quote from: sanide4566 on May 01, 2008, 10:36:59 AM
way too many cheaters on pogo anymore I find that if u call them on it they tend to report u for abuse.  but really who has a partner and leads perfect cards everytime without knowing whta each other has
i got some news for ya  there are a lot of great card players on pogo  that dont use cheats,just because you lose to someone better than you dont mean they are cheating   enuff said  ::)

harley89

Quote from: sanide4566 on May 01, 2008, 10:36:59 AM
way too many cheaters on pogo anymore I find that if u call them on it they tend to report u for abuse.  but really who has a partner and leads perfect cards everytime without knowing what each other has
There is not any program anywhere that lets you see anyone cards.  The auto programs play the cards that are dealt. Put it even simpler for you. If you play against a bot in a game in pogo you are playing against an auto program. So pogo cheats too

gator8_24

Quote from: harley89 on May 01, 2008, 02:18:26 PM
There is not any program anywhere that lets you see anyone cards.  The auto programs play the cards that are dealt. Put it even simpler for you. If you play against a bot in a game in pogo you are playing against an auto program. So pogo cheats too

LOL I hadn't thought of it that way! :)))

FreecellFanny

Quote from: harley89 on May 01, 2008, 02:18:26 PM
There is not any program anywhere that lets you see anyone cards.

And if there was I'd  be hitting the MGM Grand in Vegas.

mensonie

Here is the link to download smart explorer. If you do this you can play as four different players and get your pinochle badges without getting harassed by cheaters. this is a trial download free for 30 days but I have had it free for months.
It takes a little doing to get the expert and masters badges. I stopped at the expert because I was tired of making new accounts for opponents. I will start later when I have nothing else to do and get the expert badge.
Just make you 3 free 30 day accounts and let one be your partner and other three play against you. After a few games change partners so you won't get too far ahead of them in ratings. If you get too far ahead you will not advance as fast.
you can also use this in any pogo game you want to get rated badges etc. and to pass off extra tokies if you want. I love this browser.

http://www.dodownload.com/download/smart+explorer.html

This is not a misprint it is dodownload

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview