PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:15:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

GEMS IN SPIN

Started by herbalman110,

Previous topic - Next topic

herbalman110

yes just about 2 weeks ago...i won 5 gems in a jackpot spin....my name is <admin edit: do not post pogo names in public>

herbalman110

well it is in my winnings if u would like to check...i did it on mahjong safari

Stinkerbell

WTG!  You're the first person I've heard of to win gems.  I was beginning to think it was a myth :)  So, what did you buy with them?  Or should I say, what are you going to save up for?

disneyland lady

That makes one in a row as far as I am concerned. And I am wondering how long you have been on Pogo. Many people win something in the first few months and then it is slim pickings. I have not even won a wallpaper in over 2 yrs except for the ones we get with the challenges and I play all day long. I have yet to see anything in the spins that looks like gems but would love to see them.

not holding my breath.
disneyland lady insane diego

ozchickee

I actually had a look at my winnings in my stats the other day and according to them i won 5 gems while playing dominoes on the 6th of april 2008   :o lmao...i went and checked my account but they aren't in there to spend....Oh!!! thats right...i  can't get 'em cos im not from the U.S, Canada or U.K...lol....But hey!!! thats real clever of pogo...they give 'em to people that cant spend 'em  :)))

denadatoday

I'm glad that somebody is winning them!  I think they should make the 5 gem wins a more regular thing.  Along with the wallpapers and screensavers.  Those things don't cost them anything but would be a real morale booster to people playing in hopes of winning *something*.  It might even encourage people who have never bought gems to actually buy some (since you can't get anything for just 5 gems) to try it out.

I used to win wallpapers and screensavers all the time.  Now, I NEVER do.  I haven't won any in at least a year if not more.  Have they just cut down on offering them in the spins, and why?

Stinkerbell

I don't use the wallpapers and I didn't know they had screensavers at all.  There certainly are things pogo could do to make it more 'fruitful' to play and I agree with you, it would be a morale booster.

Mistyeyed

someone i a room i was playing in said they had won 5 gems one time..im thinking..can pogo spare 5 gems? geez

badgie

I haven't won anything in a long time either. Last wallpaper I won was back in March and there isn't much in there at all. Just wallpapers and screensavers. I could care less about those. I could care less about tokens. All I want are badges. Give me gems so I can get more badges.

herbalman110

well i have been a pogo member since 2002 but a club memeber since january..but im glad to clear up all the rumors about the gems...good luck winning them

DoubleOscotty

Actually gems are worth something since you pay to use them. If 5 gems in a spinner was regular, pogo would lose money on selling those MNM challenges. I agree people should be thrown a bone though. I've bought every album and MNM badge anyway. Either their servers know I'm going to buy them so don't bother OR they should be programed to see that I'm a good shopper and toss me a few here and there.

disneyland lady

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on April 24, 2008, 11:48:33 PMI agree people should be thrown a bone though. 
And someone who buys all the MnM and Albums and is a Club Member who wins is a happy Club Member. A happy club member tells everyone their experience and in the words of a famous brand: PRICELESS. Too bad Pogo does not understand the value of a few gems in the spins.

disneyland lady insane diego

CoffeeDiiva

ooh that would be great to win.. besides stinking wallpaper lol
Conrgats

gator8_24

"Congratulations!
You have won 5 Pogo Gems to use for Pogo Premium Purchases! "

I ran PPS overnight and when I closed the game there was a new page telling me the above!  Tell me what my gem balance was plus the 5 gems LOL Then "Put your gems to work" ie premium badge games .

I did only win 2 wallpapers in 2007 but have 27 wallpaper/screensavors!

S1lent

Congrats,

I was lucky and won $20 about 1 year ago.  However, I never received any check.  When I asked a friend about this, he said I will receive it sometime in December because it will be a "Cold day in H*LL when I get the Check).

S1lent

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 26, 2008, 06:54:46 AM
"Congratulations!
You have won 5 Pogo Gems to use for Pogo Premium Purchases! "

I ran PPS overnight and when I closed the game there was a new page telling me the above!  Tell me what my gem balance was plus the 5 gems LOL Then "Put your gems to work" ie premium badge games .

I did only win 2 wallpapers in 2007 but have 27 wallpaper/screensavors!
:o :D wtg

casahilo

I won 5 gems also. But I thought that's kinda like giving a blind man a hearing aid....what are you going to do with that?
jester.gif

MsMissy

I think its great that someone won some Gems. Ive heard about this when they 1st put them on, but totally foe got about it mas no 1 i no has ever won any. I have enogh wallpaper & screensavers to do my whole house & i dont even want them. Stingy pogo  LOL  Wtg on winning  :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview