This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thank you, Pogo!

Started by daveandjenn2002,

Previous topic - Next topic

daveandjenn2002

Thank you to the staff of Pogo for making the challenges incredibly easy this week, so we don't have to hear the constant  :'(( :'(( :'((   girls18.gif, like we did last week with the Phlinx badge.

~Sassy~

Last night on Pogo I saw people who admitted they were not good at Phlinx trying to get their badges, they did not give up. For some of them it was 3:00 A.M. their time. Not any crying or complaining on their part either. Some people do struggle with these games. It was very nice to see people who were not complaining about how tough the game was and just kept plugging away.
I'm a fiesty little thing  <..> and I feel as much as I pay for Pogo, Gems and Premium Badges...I have the right to express my feelings.  So talk to the hand.  :@

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 23, 2008, 11:12:40 PM
Last night on Pogo I saw people who admitted they were not good at Phlinx trying to get their badges, they did not give up. For some of them it was 3:00 A.M. their time. Not any crying or complaining on their part either. Some people do struggle with these games. It was very nice to see people who were not complaining about how tough the game was and just kept plugging away.
I'm a fiesty little thing  <..> and I feel as much as I pay for Pogo, Gems and Premium Badges...I have the right to express my feelings.  So talk to the hand.  :@

That's fine that you were working hard at the game.  No problem there.  It's just that some people were a little excessive in their  girls18.gif on the Phlinx challenge.  I realize that everyone has different skill levels and I respect those people that were working hard on it and not turning each and every room into a freaking soap opera because they don't understand the meaning of the word challenge.

I'm just glad that Pogo made the badges super easy this week.

~Sassy~

I think maybe you misunderstood what I was saying. I already had my badges, I was in the room working on a premium badge at the time. And it was a pleasant surprise to see people still plugging away at getting their badges that late at night. I was their own little cheering squad until I had to go to bed.  :/o\
There are the other people who start complaining the minute the challenges are posted. I feel like telling them you don't have to get any of the badges, but I usually get myself into trouble by expressing an opinon, just as I seem to have done here.
I don't care for all of the drama on Pogo and I too think it is nice for everyone when Pogo does offer an easier challenge to do. Most of my challenge comes on badge day trying to get online and stay there.
Just because I am super good at most of the games on there, if I announce I am done...I get..."How can you be done already?" So, now I don't bother I just get my badges and go.
If I offended you I apologize. I think perhaps you took my comments out of context.  ""

~Sassy~

Quote from: Squid on April 24, 2008, 05:05:26 PM
((((( Sassy )))))  I wasn't judging, if your latest post was directed at me.

You know I think you're the best!  With me you can always state your opinion without hesitation.

xoxoxox
Oh honey bunny...not intended for you at all  :-* And you are right I am absolutely the best.  :)) :)) :))

I am always asking hubby if maybe I said something wrong, thank goodness he is use to me by now.  :-\

I had to ask him what Homer meant by, "It is all good"...when I apologized to everyone for getting off topic. I asked him does that mean..."It is ok, don't worry about it" or did it mean..."It is ok this time just don't let it happen again!"

And now I am off topic againnnnn  :)) :)) :))

You can also see I consulted with hubby not Homer as to what Homer meant.  :-X

Sorry Homer and everyone...it is just SassyGal  <..>

daveandjenn2002

Quote from: ~Sassy~ on April 24, 2008, 04:52:12 PM
I think maybe you misunderstood what I was saying. I already had my badges, I was in the room working on a premium badge at the time. And it was a pleasant surprise to see people still plugging away at getting their badges that late at night. I was their own little cheering squad until I had to go to bed.  :/o\
There are the other people who start complaining the minute the challenges are posted. I feel like telling them you don't have to get any of the badges, but I usually get myself into trouble by expressing an opinon, just as I seem to have done here.
I don't care for all of the drama on Pogo and I too think it is nice for everyone when Pogo does offer an easier challenge to do. Most of my challenge comes on badge day trying to get online and stay there.
Just because I am super good at most of the games on there, if I announce I am done...I get..."How can you be done already?" So, now I don't bother I just get my badges and go.
If I offended you I apologize. I think perhaps you took my comments out of context.  ""

No problem.  I don't get offended by people who express their opinion, just like I've done.

I am referring to those people you mentioned that complain about a badge within the first 30 minutes of their release.   

FreecellFanny

And then there are those that piss and moan no matter what challenge it is.  :)))

~Sassy~

Thank you "Obi-Won" FreeCell for your words of wisdom. :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview