This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix & Match games available now

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Just got email from Pogo telling me the new games/badges are now available. Spend my gems all up!  :)))

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 23, 2008, 10:34:43 PM
Just got email from Pogo telling me the new games/badges are now available. Spend my gems all up!  :)))
i done got all of the badges for april    i clicked with my toes  bbq21.gif :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: swamp on April 24, 2008, 11:07:34 AM
i done got all of the badges for april    i clicked with my toes  bbq21.gif :)))

civilwar.gif  :!$  I don't have auto for a couple of them as went thru all the ranks by hand. But the keno pop didn't take long by hand.  That is all I've done so far. Don't have DCR so that will take an evening of TY watching lol

Stinkerbell

Flew through the Qwerty and WW ones and also Keno.  They are fairly easy.

FreecellFanny

I am resisting buying the challenges now. I'll wait till they go on sale for 10 Gems each.  :)))

gator8_24

Gee, the auto can't seem to get thru even one game on hard! >:((  LOL  OOPS that's RDS lol

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 24, 2008, 01:48:46 PM
civilwar.gif  :!$  I don't have auto for a couple of them as went thru all the ranks by hand. But the keno pop didn't take long by hand.  That is all I've done so far. Don't have DCR so that will take an evening of TY watching lol
if you wont me to do your DCR you know how to get me  (OO)

Stinkerbell

I struggle with FCS and I have been trying for 2 hours to get that last game.  Only need 4 stinkin wins.... sheeeeesh.

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 24, 2008, 04:41:51 PM
I struggle with FCS and I have been trying for 2 hours to get that last game.  Only need 4 stinkin wins.... sheeeeesh.

I have the auto if want some extra help and reduce stress & frustration :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gator8 on April 25, 2008, 08:49:39 AM
I have the auto if want some extra help and reduce stress & frustration :)))

Now, if you had offered sooner...  :))  I managed to get that last win, and I've moved on to other challenges.  This morning I am working on DCR.

gator8_24

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 25, 2008, 12:46:31 PM
Now, if you had offered sooner...  :))  I managed to get that last win, and I've moved on to other challenges.  This morning I am working on DCR.

Oh yeah, now, I forgot I had DCR auto and did over half by hand!  Then I thought I must have that auto (even tho I did the 50 ranks by hand) for a challenge as once finish ranks the games aren't as much fun, to me  :-[  lol

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on April 25, 2008, 04:38:44 PM
Oh yeah, now, I forgot I had DCR auto and did over half by hand!  Then I thought I must have that auto (even tho I did the 50 ranks by hand) for a challenge as once finish ranks the games aren't as much fun, to me  :-[  lol
and you say i am  :-[  :{:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview