Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Book Worms

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 03, 2008, 05:15:17 PM
No Stinkerbell I can not wait to get started I will pm addy to you now.  Thanks so much. Now I am more curious to see who Stinker would let bite her anytime :)))

In the movie, Edward is played by Rob Pattinson.... the very gorgeous man in my siggy.   He's the one who I'd gladly allow to nibble on me  VV   I'll send the chapter soon :)

Oh, Edward is the main character, along with Bella, in the Twilight Series. 

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 03, 2008, 09:51:01 AM
That video is awesome!  Love the song, love the video.... thanks for posting it.  17 days!  I read that Summit has confirmed filming New Moon and that it will be a separate movie from Eclipse... you know there was a lot of controversy surrounding that.  Anyway... fingers crossed :)

I love that picture in my siggy, too.  There are sooooo many to choose from. I wish it had the Twilight Logo underneath, but I couldn't find one like that.

My hubby is reading New Moon now and just finished the part where Edward and Bella go for that 'walk' after the birthday party.  UGH I hate that part of the book, but it's necessary in many ways. 

So yeah. I'm anxiously waiting for 11/21 to get here.   :^*

That song & video is gonna go over great, actually the whole Twilight soundtrack cd will & it comes out tomorrow!!!   :D

OHH I am soooo glad they confirmed making New Moon, even tho I was sure they'd make it!   :^* :!!  I already know I'll have to take a big box of tissues with me when I go see that 1 cause I cry every time I read the book  :)))

I have couple more friends & family that just finished reading Twilight & loved it, now they wanta read the rest  of the series tumbsup.gif   so more people I can talk about it with now  :)))

CindyLouWho

Ya know, I think we should've just made a whole topic for just Twilight  :)))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Fluffy756 on November 03, 2008, 11:57:51 AM

Stinkerbell

You got start with book one. I been reading James patterson for years. I just got his new book can't wait for this month when other new book comes out with Alex Cross. He writers for that character one book after another love those.

Oh I love James Patterson's books, especially the Cross series.  I've read all his books except the last 1 & can't wait to get the new Cross book.  I'd love to see em make more movies featuring Cross. 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 03, 2008, 08:04:21 PM
Oh I love James Patterson's books, especially the Cross series.  I've read all his books except the last 1 & can't wait to get the new Cross book.  I'd love to see em make more movies featuring Cross. 

I just found out he writes YA novels also... Maximum Ride?  I'm going to check out book one and see if my son might like it.  But has anyone read them?  Are they too girly?

Twilight Tuesday tomorrow!!!!!   :^*

CindyLouWho

Oh yea the Max Ride books are really good...I've read all those too & so did my youngest grandaughter.  I don't think they're girly, all younger kids would probably like em ( even older kids like us!  :)) )

Yea  I love Tuesdays!!   :D :///

Stinkerbell

Kellen Lutz (plays Emmett in the Twilight movie) such a doll!  This week's Twilight Tuesday was great!  To check out the Twilight Tuesdays, go to MTV.COM and click on News, then scroll down and check them all out.  Of course, the best ones have Edward and Bella in them, but Emmett is such a cutie, too!

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 04, 2008, 06:56:58 AM
Kellen Lutz (plays Emmett in the Twilight movie) such a doll!  This week's Twilight Tuesday was great!  To check out the Twilight Tuesdays, go to MTV.COM and click on News, then scroll down and check them all out.  Of course, the best ones have Edward and Bella in them, but Emmett is such a cutie, too!

omg movies too..... can my old brain handle all this. Thanks for the first chapter Stinkerbell. It is killing me sitting next to me here on my desk. I know what I will be reading in line at the polls. ""

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 04, 2008, 07:07:08 AM
omg movies too..... can my old brain handle all this. Thanks for the first chapter Stinkerbell. It is killing me sitting next to me here on my desk. I know what I will be reading in line at the polls. ""

I told you so!   :))  And YES there is a movie... comes out November 21st.  If it does well like everyone thinks it's going to, Summit is going to start shooting New Moon.  Since Vampires don't age, they are thinking about filming all three movies simutaniously so the cast doesn't change appearance too much.  Here's the movie link - http://twilightthemovie.com/ 
The trailer is amazing!  Enjoy

jarjar

Hopefully Uncle Otto does not get jealous. I will not be watching him play to much in the near future. He is on his own and better keep up the good work....lol
I will check out the sites and the trailors when I get home today.
thanks
Sue

bams68

Morning badge day gals.
I was totally spoiled this week by my Twilight Fan G/F Amanda (from a graphics group).
She sent me a whole Twilight Delivery she called it. Made me 6 tags of Twilight (with more to come)- an so I am so inspired an will be making sum as well....Also
I snatched up a pile of Twilight wallpapers(Desktops) an if you would like them...jus email me privately an I'll send you a download link where you can get my zip of them.
If you would like any of my tags made of Twilight....yell at me also. With name u would like on tag.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bams68 on November 05, 2008, 05:44:03 AM
Morning badge day gals.
I was totally spoiled this week by my Twilight Fan G/F Amanda (from a graphics group).
She sent me a whole Twilight Delivery she called it. Made me 6 tags of Twilight (with more to come)- an so I am so inspired an will be making sum as well....Also
I snatched up a pile of Twilight wallpapers(Desktops) an if you would like them...jus email me privately an I'll send you a download link where you can get my zip of them.
If you would like any of my tags made of Twilight....yell at me also. With name u would like on tag.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Hiya, Bams!  I was wondering where you been hanging out!!  I would love some tags..... I'll send you a PM in case you don't have my email address still.
Been some very gorgeous pics of Edward floating around the internet... can you believe, only about 2 weeks for the move?  I am so excited!

Hugs, sweet lady!   (OO)

bams68

Oh I've been hanging around.
Jus been abit busy with cleaning an
of course taggin'
There is indeed sum nice images going around.
Here is one of Edward my friend made me

Which I will be doing one as well. Of my own
but similiar.....
I will email ya when I have sum made.
Probaby in the next few days okies...
or even tonight or tomorrow. Depends on my playtime I get
LOL
Anywho
Hope u all enjoy, who request
huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

jarjar

Quote from: bams68 on November 05, 2008, 06:01:41 AM
Oh I've been hanging around.
Jus been abit busy with cleaning an
of course taggin'
There is indeed sum nice images going around.
Here is one of Edward my friend made me

Which I will be doing one as well. Of my own
but similiar.....
I will email ya when I have sum made.
Probaby in the next few days okies...
or even tonight or tomorrow. Depends on my playtime I get
LOL
Anywho
Hope u all enjoy, who request
huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Yummy :pp

CindyLouWho

Wow I love that Bams!!!  Truly beautiful work!!!  I will pm you my email addy too.   :-*

That Edward is just so amazing, its a big shame he isn't real  :'(( :)))   

Anyone's interested, Rob will be on the show "The Insider" this eve, 7:30 eastern time.  Also can go to their website.  About time they started having Twilight stuff on tv cause I been waiting & waiting    :/// <:>

CindyLouWho

Just wanted to let ya'll know that Edward ( I mean Rob  :)))) is supposed be on the TRL show today on the MTV channel in case anyone is interested...3:30 eastern time------ :D

11.06.08 | Thursday

Edward alert! Yes, Twilight's Robert Pattinson is in the house! And we reminisce about the most spontaneous celebrity moments and play the top 10 rock vides.

jarjar

Okay I am ready to get going. My first two books arrived just a few minutes ago. Twilight and New Moon. I am so excited to get started. Guess I better just get the last two on order now so I do not have to wait.
After reading that first chapter Stinkerbell sent me I know I am going to finish real quick.
Thanks for getting me hooked already... :)))

Stinkerbell

Glad they got there today, jarjar.  They are big books, too, aren't they?  Breaking Dawn is something like 750 pages.

Well, put your uncle to work, put your feet up and enjoy!

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the TRL reminder, MsLouWho!   (OO)

CindyLouWho

You're welcome, did you watch it?   They also had a Twilight segment on The Insider this eve, but nothing that we didn't already see or know  :))) but was still nice to watch  :D  There's gonna be a good article in Entertainment Weekly this weekend with 3 different Twilight covers.  You can see them at Steph's website & also at http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20238689,00.html, which also includes a good article. 

Rob's gonna be in Philly next week but I can't get up there to see him!!   6_6.gif 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview