Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

For Stinker an Cindy
enjoy girls
Ur Deer Friend
bams

Stinkerbell

Awwwwwwwwwww....... how sweet of you!  And it's gorgeous, Bams.  But we all know that ANYTHING Edward is gorgeous  ""

Thanks again, you're just a doll!!!

(OO)

CindyLouWho

OMG I absolutely love it!!  Thank you sooooooooo much Bams !!   (OO) (OO)  You have no idea how much we love Twilight & especially Edward"   ???  Truly sitting here with tears in my eyes that you was so sweet to take time to make this for us   6_6.gif :)))  Gotta go save it so I can put it on!!   :)))

bams68

Awww ur welcome. I've been after this girl for weeks now. As she is a fan as well as I came across her tag an asked her what kit she used an she finally got back to me today. I instantly got the kit an viola....of course I had to treat ya both as well *winx*.

glad u enjoy
huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

Well its beautiful Bams!!  I wonder why the blue bg isn't showing up or is it just my puter or eyes?  :)))  I see it on the one's you psted for us.  I still love it anyways tho!   (OO)

bams68

the background should be transparent. Sum broswers tend to dislike them but yeah hopefully they dun go black ....but yeah should be transparent.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

Oh ok then it is showing up right & I haven't lost my eyesight yet?  :))) :)))

Stinkerbell

I can't decide which to use!  The Stinkerbell Bams made while back, or the Twilight Stinkerbell.  So many lovely pieces to choose from, so little space!

CindyLouWho

Oh Stinker, I so love that pic you have on of Edward & Bella!!  I am soooooooo addicted to these books & am counting down to the movie time!  I am reading thru the books again & getting ready to start on Eclipse tonight.  Be my 3rd time reading thru em!   :)))

Here's the addy to the new music video of Paramore's for Twilight if any 1 wants to see it, it is fabulous!!  http://www.mtv.com/videos/paramore/294491/decode.jhtml#id=1518071

Stinkerbell

That video is awesome!  Love the song, love the video.... thanks for posting it.  17 days!  I read that Summit has confirmed filming New Moon and that it will be a separate movie from Eclipse... you know there was a lot of controversy surrounding that.  Anyway... fingers crossed :)

I love that picture in my siggy, too.  There are sooooo many to choose from. I wish it had the Twilight Logo underneath, but I couldn't find one like that.

My hubby is reading New Moon now and just finished the part where Edward and Bella go for that 'walk' after the birthday party.  UGH I hate that part of the book, but it's necessary in many ways. 

So yeah. I'm anxiously waiting for 11/21 to get here.   :^*

Stinkerbell

Here's Linkin Park's contribution to the Twilight soundtrack, Leave Out All The Rest... LOVE this song!

jarjar

Not to seem like I have been lost in just pogoland for so many years. But where would I find info on how to get these twilight books. I take it there are a series of them. Where do I start? Is there a first book and how many do they have? Thanks for any info. I really need to get into reading again since Uncle Otto does all my playing now on pogo :)))

Stinkerbell

Heya Jarjar!
The books are awesome.  The reading order is very important and the order is Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.  Most public librairies have them but are often checked out.  All bookstores have them and the 1st 2 are in paperback.  You can grab Twilight for about $8, New Moon the same.  Target has them, Wal-Mart, really anywhere.

You can also read alot about them at the authors website, www.stepheniemeyer.com 

And of course, you can't get CindyLou or I to shush up about them... even Bams is hooked!

disneyland lady

Quote from: jarjar on November 03, 2008, 10:03:29 AM
I really need to get into reading again since Uncle Otto does all my playing now on pogo :)))

Whew, I was afraid you might do housework. housewife1.gif  Since Uncle Otto has given me extra time, I considered cleaning (Keyword in that sentence is CONSIDERED).

Disneyland lady insane diego

Fluffy756

Quote from: Stinkerbell on April 25, 2008, 01:19:32 PM
I hope it's ok to start a new topic that, hopefully, will be ongoing.  I love to read and would love input from others about what books they have read and liked.  Please post your favorites and least favorites here.

I just finished reading the Dean Koontz trilogy (hope he writes more of these) Odd Thomas books.  I just fell in love with Odd, the main character.
Enough humor and mystery...  not too deep and not difficult to follow.

Now, I'm thinking of reading Patterson's Women's Murder Club.  I was given book 4, but I'm wondering if I should start with book 1.  Has anyone read these?  Any input?

Stinkerbell

You got start with book one. I been reading James patterson for years. I just got his new book can't wait for this month when other new book comes out with Alex Cross. He writers for that character one book after another love those.

jarjar

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 03, 2008, 10:25:28 AM
Whew, I was afraid you might do housework. housewife1.gif  Since Uncle Otto has given me extra time, I considered cleaning (Keyword in that sentence is CONSIDERED).

Disneyland lady insane diego
Housework....  what is that :))    Never.... more important things to do :)))
Thanks stinkerbell for the list I will go check out Amazon now for the first one. I think I mentioned here before I am not a library person. So off I am to the amazon and walmart websites. I will let you know if I start them. Thanks for the list in order. I know the importance of starting with the first. (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 03, 2008, 12:05:25 PM
Housework....  what is that :))    Never.... more important things to do :)))
Thanks stinkerbell for the list I will go check out Amazon now for the first one. I think I mentioned here before I am not a library person. So off I am to the amazon and walmart websites. I will let you know if I start them. Thanks for the list in order. I know the importance of starting with the first. (OO)

You're welcome!  Some books, it doesn't matter which order you read them... even when they are series.  But this one is an ongoing "saga" so in order to understand it, they have to be read in order.

Please do check back and let us know what you think!

jarjar

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 03, 2008, 12:08:50 PM
You're welcome!  Some books, it doesn't matter which order you read them... even when they are series.  But this one is an ongoing "saga" so in order to understand it, they have to be read in order.

Please do check back and let us know what you think!

I just ordered Twilight and New Moon for starters. Amazon should have them to me in four to five days. I can not wait now to start. I just wish the later two came in paperback...I guess they know of course if the first two get you hooked you will shell out for the hardcover :)))
Thanks for all the help on finding them.
(OO) Sue

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 03, 2008, 12:44:04 PM
I just ordered Twilight and New Moon for starters. Amazon should have them to me in four to five days. I can not wait now to start. I just wish the later two came in paperback...I guess they know of course if the first two get you hooked you will shell out for the hardcover :)))
Thanks for all the help on finding them.
(OO) Sue

You're welcome!  Twilight came out in '05 I think... so it's in paperback because it's been around awhile.  Same with New Moon.  The others are newer.  The books are loooooooooooooooooong!  Breaking Dawn is like 700 + pages.  I love them all and as Cindy can attest, Edward can bite me anytime  ""

If you just can't wait to get started, I have chapter 1 of Twilight in a word file.  Can't remember where I got it.  I think from her website.  If you pm me your email addy I will send it to you... but if I were you I'd just wait 'cuz you'll get through chapter 1 and won't be able to move onto chapter 2 and it will be torture  :)))

Let us know when you start!

jarjar

No Stinkerbell I can not wait to get started I will pm addy to you now.  Thanks so much. Now I am more curious to see who Stinker would let bite her anytime :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview