Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

bams68

Ho Ho Ho

It's an early Christmas for two lucky gals
Here are the tags I made up for you two
I have a few wallpapers but I jus realized whoever made them
didn't add the correct sizing....
I will add all the stuff I got as such into a zip an upload it to my share account an jus send you the link privately, hoping by tomorrow okies
Anywho enjoy ur new tags....
huggies
bams

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2008, 04:25:55 PM
I thought the pics and article were awesome, too.  I keep wondering where in New Moon you are!  "How many more pages until..."   :)))

I was wondering that too Stinker!  I'm trying to read some other books but its so hard cause I wanta pick up 1 of the Twilight" books again   :)))

Stinkerbell

Awwwwwwwwwwww!  Bams you are such a sweetheart!!!  "Thank you" just doesn't express how much I appreciate and LOVE the images!!  You're a doll... a talented one at that.  Truly, thank you soooooooooooo much!! 

bams68

Had to fix this one, saw a boo boo
%%

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

Quote from: bams68 on November 09, 2008, 04:28:33 PM
Ho Ho Ho

It's an early Christmas for two lucky gals
Here are the tags I made up for you two
I have a few wallpapers but I jus realized whoever made them
didn't add the correct sizing....
I will add all the stuff I got as such into a zip an upload it to my share account an jus send you the link privately, hoping by tomorrow okies
Anywho enjoy ur new tags....
huggies
bams

HOLY MOLY BAMS!  These are beautiful & I am just speechless!!!!!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!  WOW wish I could put these on a shirt so I could wear em & show em off when I go see the movie the 21st!!   (OO) :-* (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 09, 2008, 04:35:41 PM
HOLY MOLY BAMS!  These are beautiful & I am just speechless!!!!!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!  WOW wish I could put these on a shirt so I could wear em & show em off when I go see the movie the 21st!!   (OO) :-* (OO)

Aren't they awesome?  I want to use them all in my siggy, but then you'd have to scroll for pages to get to the next post!!   :))

I'm just soooooo touched by your generosity, Bams... thank you again!

bams68

Thankies girls an ur welcome.
I owe it to my other Twilight fan siggy partner Amanda
She's the one who came up with these creative designs.
I jus redid them on my own.
I soooo can't wait for the movie...I am only starting Eclipse now
it's sooo hard to find time to read with a lil one. But I'm enjoying it either way
Wish I had the time to sit an get lost
but yeah the Mommy duties come in way too often LOL

Enjoy girls
Huggies
Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

I had a VERY hard time deciding what siggy to put on, I tried 2 at a time but unless I resized em it made the post too big..lol & I don't want em resized cause I wanta see Edward Big!   :)))  So I'll just switch em & take turns with em  tumbsup.gif   Thanks again soooooooo much Bam, your the greatest!!   (OO)

Bams after the 1st book, Eclipse is my next fave!  I want to say what part is my fave but I can't so I'll wait til you finish it... :)))

jarjar

Okay just to set this straight. Cindy as I recalled told me I could only have Edward in my dreams. So after reading non stop since yesterday I leave New Moon on page 352 for the nite. So Cindy I will take you up on that offer I am off to dreamland so this better be good :-* See you all tomorrow.
Bams your work is just beautiful. You two ladies Cindy and Stinkerbell enjoy your early Christmas gift.
hugs to all (OO) Sue

Stinkerbell

CindyLouWho

Quote from: jarjar on November 09, 2008, 05:23:36 PM
Okay just to set this straight. Cindy as I recalled told me I could only have Edward in my dreams. So after reading non stop since yesterday I leave New Moon on page 352 for the nite. So Cindy I will take you up on that offer I am off to dreamland so this better be good :-* See you all tomorrow.
Bams your work is just beautiful. You two ladies Cindy and Stinkerbell enjoy your early Christmas gift.
hugs to all (OO) Sue

Sweet dreams !!   :)))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 09, 2008, 05:24:52 PM
http://photobucket.com/images/edward%20cullen/?ref=homepagequad7

Edward has his own image forum on photobucket if anyone is interested.

I just found that yesterday tooo!  You seen the Twilight site there right? Lots & lots of good pics.  I been finding all kinds of sites with good pics etc on em  but didn't know whether I should post em or not.  I made a folder in my faves just for Twilight sites cause I just can't stay away from em!   :)))

jarjar

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 10, 2008, 02:44:43 AM
I just found that yesterday tooo!  You seen the Twilight site there right? Lots & lots of good pics.  I been finding all kinds of sites with good pics etc on em  but didn't know whether I should post em or not.  I made a folder in my faves just for Twilight sites cause I just can't stay away from em!   :)))

Great pics thanks for sharing.... Cindy I did not dream 6_6.gif

disneyland lady

I just purchased the Collectors Edition of the HB along with the other books in the series. I will give the new edition of Twilight to my daughter in law for Xmas. After reading it on Saturday while uncle otto was busy, I am hooked. My soon to be 16 yr old grandson has said he wants to see it so I am seriously considering having him have a mental health day off school. And I bet we are not the only ones there for the 1pm showing.

BTW, by using Amazons Free Shipping on orders over $25, and getting one of the books used I was able to save a lot. Although I would not feel guilty by spending money on Edward! Sheesh, It really is time to get a Twilight thread started.

Disneyland lady insane diego

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 10, 2008, 02:44:43 AM

:)) :))  You're so obsessed   :))  I made a special Twilight folder, too  :)))  I have videos of all the TV Spots, trailers, interviews, etc.  But I am not obsessed, just you are  ""

Stinkerbell

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 10, 2008, 06:24:55 AM
BTW, by using Amazons Free Shipping on orders over $25, and getting one of the books used I was able to save a lot.

Barnes and Noble has the free shipping on orders over $25 also.
My son loved the Twilight Saga.  There is enough action to keep the males happy.

Has your grandson read Artemis Fowl series or The Warrior Heir books?  Or Maximum Ride?  All books my son loved.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: jarjar on November 10, 2008, 05:59:27 AM
Great pics thanks for sharing.... Cindy I did not dream 6_6.gif

So sorry JarJar but don't fret, I have enough dreams to share!   :)))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 10, 2008, 06:24:55 AM
I just purchased the Collectors Edition of the HB along with the other books in the series. I will give the new edition of Twilight to my daughter in law for Xmas. After reading it on Saturday while uncle otto was busy, I am hooked. My soon to be 16 yr old grandson has said he wants to see it so I am seriously considering having him have a mental health day off school. And I bet we are not the only ones there for the 1pm showing.

BTW, by using Amazons Free Shipping on orders over $25, and getting one of the books used I was able to save a lot. Although I would not feel guilty by spending money on Edward! Sheesh, It really is time to get a Twilight thread started.

Congrats on your purchase Disney!  Money well spent IMO cause you will end up reading em again & again I'm sure.  Me & my 2 granddaughters each have our own set of Twilight books, plus bunch of our friends too.  My 11 yr old grandson hasn't read the books but he's wanting to see the movie so he's going with us.  He likes all the clips etc. 

We were gonna get tickets for the 1st midnight showing but since they all have school that morning & didn't wanta miss, we have tickets for Fri eve at 7.  We already got em so we are ready!!  lol 

I like Amazon & I order from there a lot when I have money, lol

Yes We do need a Twilight thread seperate from other books  :)))....maybe Homer can make it for us & move our posts??    ""  :)))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Stinkerbell on November 10, 2008, 07:43:44 AM
:)) :))  You're so obsessed   :))  I made a special Twilight folder, too  :)))  I have videos of all the TV Spots, trailers, interviews, etc.  But I am not obsessed, just you are  ""

Heck yes I'm obsessed   VV   :))  But at least I know I'm not alone!   <cough cough>  :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 10, 2008, 06:33:55 PM
Heck yes I'm obsessed   VV   :))  But at least I know I'm not alone!   <cough cough>  :))

:))) :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview