Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Book Worms

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

If anyone is looking for a great place to get book reviews, check out www.goodreads.com  You can search for an author or book and read what others have to say about it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 15, 2008, 06:41:14 PM
LOL let me know if its good & I'll add it to my list to check into  <:>

Ok, so it's like this... (In my best Count Dracula voice) "No!  I would never try to make you stay against your will!"  "No, I will never try to control you!"  "I only want you to stay if it's what you want!"  "Here, drink this..."    :)) :)) :)) :))

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Ethel on November 15, 2008, 05:13:55 AM
I've read all of her books and they are great-Ranger is my Edward :))

;::

Well I finished the 3rd book, Three to Get Deadly, & I never laughed so much reading a book as I did reading this 1.. :)))  I would highly recommend reading this series of books to anyone cause they are so darn funny plus a little sexy too.  :D   I think it'd be better to start with the 1st 1, One for the Money, & read em in order. 

Ethel, I just love Joe Morelli but really starting to like Ranger too as he was in this book a lot more.  I loved when he showed up to start her training   :))) :)))

Stinker, You know how clumsy Bella is & how she's always having things happen to her? Well imagine Bella a little older & becoming a bounty hunter & not know what the heck shes doing, well thats Stephanie Plum   :))

bubbleup

went to the library..i was #65(no kidding) on the reserve list for twilight...but somebody returned a copy while i was there and the librarian must of been in a good mood because i got it woohoo!!..will let you know my impressions.. <:>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on November 19, 2008, 04:31:04 PM
went to the library..i was #65(no kidding) on the reserve list for twilight...but somebody returned a copy while i was there and the librarian must of been in a good mood because i got it woohoo!!..will let you know my impressions.. <:>

Holy Moly!  65?  Well, I'm glad you got a copy!  Keep us posted, and we even have a Twilight thread going on!

bubbleup

thank you stinkerbelle..sorry if I posted this in wrong place  :-[

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on November 20, 2008, 06:57:32 AM
thank you stinkerbelle..sorry if I posted this in wrong place  :-[

You're welcome and no problem.  Twilight is a book, this is a book thread... see, here's the thing... just between you and me, there are a couple other people on this forum who are OBSESSED with all things Twilight... I hate to name them (CindyLouWho and jarjar).  They took over this thread with their delusional rantings about Edward being in love with them, so we had to, by necessity, start a Twilight thread.

Can you believe they would actually think Edward wanted THEM?  When we all know it's ME he wants  ""

jarjar

Hey Stinker that is not what Edward told me :)) Then I guess he is not like Cindy at least he shares :)))

CindyLouWho

You guys are just so darn funny!!!   :)))  Everyone knows that he is just being nice & don't want to hurt ya'lls feelings but I'm his soulmate & ummm, well can't say what else I'm thinking  :)) :pp :))

Stinkerbell

bubbleup

well finished twilight..only took a day  :))...guess that says it all  VV

CindyLouWho

wtg Bubble!  Did ya like it huh huh?  :))) :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: bubbleup on November 20, 2008, 06:34:27 PM
well finished twilight..only took a day  :))...guess that says it all  VV

Amazing, isn't it? A 500 page book in a day.  It's just a great story.  Glad you like it  (OO)

bubbleup

to be perfectly honest I dont work so I guess I have too much time on my hands!..too bad the book is geared towards teens...that's my only beef because the author could steam it up even more  :P...by the way I noticed the twilight thread and was hesitant to read it in case it contains any spoilers as I've only read the 1 book..lemme know

CindyLouWho

I think the Twilight thread is safe for u to read, we been trying to keep spoilers out of it & talk in ims when we discuss any spoilers stuff.....lol  There's lots of good links there for interviews etc tho that are good.  That would've been fantastic if the book had been "beefed up" more!   Oh boy!!   :))) 

So are ya gonna read New Moon now? 

Stinkerbell

Things get slightly 'steamier' as their relationship evolves... sometimes it's that sexual tension that can take your breath away more than explicit, gratuitous, smutty sex... ok, I don't mind that either  .... as long as it's me and Edward  ""   :)))

CindyLouWho

bubbleup

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 20, 2008, 10:09:25 PM
I think the Twilight thread is safe for u to read, we been trying to keep spoilers out of it & talk in ims when we discuss any spoilers stuff.....lol  There's lots of good links there for interviews etc tho that are good.  That would've been fantastic if the book had been "beefed up" more!   Oh boy!!   :))) 

well I'm hooked now especially since I have a face for edward  :pp hopefully I'll get the sequel for xmas if I'm good !@!

jarjar

Quote from: CindyLouWho on November 20, 2008, 10:09:25 PM
That would've been fantastic if the book had been "beefed up" more!   Oh boy!!   :))) 

Geez Cindy how much more beefing up you need. You already hog him in your dreams :oo

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jarjar on November 21, 2008, 06:18:44 AM
Geez Cindy how much more beefing up you need. You already hog him in your dreams :oo

:)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview