Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ladies

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

On my soap box time.  Relay For Life was yesterday and I want to remind everyone to  to get a breast check and mammogram.  My Mother is a breast cancer survivor for many years. I have had checkups and mammos since age 35.  So get her done. It just might save your life.  And the new digital machines make the mammogram much easier to take and read

FreecellFanny

Thanks for the reminder.  canadian2.gif

Sadly, I find the cost prohibitive to get the exams since we don't have insurance. When I need something major I wait until I can cross the border back into Canada; I came from Ontario and we have a free health care system there.

harley89

There are many org. that provide free mammograms to women in need. I spend alot of time at fund rasiers to provide this service. Check in your local area for those groups. Do not let cost be a factor. There are opitions available.  The most note worthy fund raiser I support is the Bikers For Breast Cancer Awareness. Lovingly named Boobapalozza. It is a great event and one of my favorites although some people take it all wrong. It raises alot of money.  One of the more noteable supporters is Budweiser Brewing. They bring out a beer wagon and staff it and 100% of sales goes to the charity and bikers can throw back some beer. 

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the reminder, Harl.  From all your posts I've always thought you sounded like a great lady and sure 'nuf, I was right.  Thanks for all you do for your sisters... even those of us who prefer 4 wheels over 2.   (OO)    :))  I just realized... the smiley code thing for the hug looks like breasts.   :))

harley89

:))  :)) :)) :)) Hope Homer doesnt find out bout that

Homer

Quote from: harley89 on April 26, 2008, 10:16:33 AM
:))  :)) :)) :)) Hope Homer doesnt find out bout that

Who do you think invented the code?  %%

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

:)) :)) :)) :)) Should have know Homer

PB On The Run

Thanks for this post Harley!!! I had my yearly mammo a couple weeks ago & all came back clear.  I lost my mom to breast cancer in 1995, so I have to go every year.  Fanny,  I know our local hospital gives free mammos to women without insurance.  If I remember right, I think they do this around mother's day.  It may be worth a shot to see if the hospitals in your area have a program like this.   (OO)   <<<had to check this & it does look like boobies, LOL!!

FreecellFanny

Thanks for the tips on free exams. I do appreciate it.  (OO)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview