PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:54:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

keno pop

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

what is the back door addy...i can't get in anywhere >>:D

River Tam

I'd be interested to know as well...I have one link for back doors but it won't let me into any of the game rooms that way either.

I can't believe for a challenge like this that they didn't add additional Temporary Rooms like a standard weekly challenge.   :o

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

River Tam

Thank you Homer!

That was the link I had but the rooms I was trying I was still being told "the room is full."

But when I started clicking other rooms I finally hit one that let me in.   :D

xgingerx

thnxs Homer but still can't get in  >:D

Fluffy756

PogoKaz

doesnt surprise me, theres only a short period of time to get the special edition badge  :?:

sami14

wagnerb43

I got in the back door, but the auto wouldn't work...any guesses or thoughts???

gator8_24

Can't get in any room, so going to wait til Sat or Sunday late and see if can get a room.  Pogo should have made more rooms for this short time badge.

heythere

Quote from: gator8 on May 02, 2008, 10:03:28 AM
Can't get in any room, so going to wait til Sat or Sunday late and see if can get a room.  Pogo should have made more rooms for this short time badge.

I'm sure they'll have more rooms later on this afternoon. This is nuts! I finally gave up & used a backdoor.

catfancie

:/\ :/\ :/\
Easiest way to get into a game room for the special badge is to just send yourself and invite through pogo message.  Thats how I finally got into a room and finished the badge. 

O0 O0 O0 <..> <..> <..> :!# :!# :!#

gator8_24

gator8_24

LOL with all the rooms now open it takes less time to win the badge than find a rooom! I used the trial of the auto.

Candyred32

I had no trouble gettig in a room. Glad I got in before they we'e all full.

disneyland lady

One other thing you can try - go to MESSAGES and send yourself an invite into a room. Make sure that you note the time on it as Pogo automatically defaults to a future date but you can use the pull down menu - I usually pick a time an hour earlier. How typical that Pogo would not have enough rooms ready on a Wednesday. It sometimes make me wanna slap the one person with the braincell at Pogo. Thankfully I have yet to find that one person.

I actually keep a couple of invites in my mail at Pogo so I can get into my fav rooms.

disneyland lady insane diego

Mary

word all over pogo today is new ranks in keeno pop tuesday along with alibaba slots...  :^*

catfancie

I'll believe it when I see it.   :)))

DitzyChick

Quote from: mama on May 18, 2008, 10:38:05 AM
word all over pogo today is new ranks in keeno pop tuesday along with alibaba slots...  :^*

I didn't see any new keno pop ranks come out yet???  Did I miss something?  Anybody know if this is really suppose to happen?

mr.clean

lol what about hog heaven   they said over a year ago.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview