PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:12:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Happiest Place on Earth? Not Today

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Happiest Place on Earth? Not Today
Posted May 2nd 2008 4:16PM by TMZ Staff

A man jumped to his death from the 14th floor of the Disneyland Hotel this afternoon.

TMZ spoke to Anaheim Police spokesperson Rick Martinez who tells us the male victim was between 30-40 years old and was in Anaheim on business. He was sharing the hotel room with a male co-worker and jumped from their balcony.

An investigation is under way, but all indications are the death was a suicide.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Sad that happened, but DisneyWorld is the Happiest Place, going down there (Orlando) on Thursday for the Flower and Garden Expo.

disneyland lady

Poor guy must have gotten a preview of his bill. I get a discount at the Disneyland Hotels but I never stay there even though I am there several times a month. The Grand Californian Hotel on the property of California Adventure is usually at 60% capacity or lower and they still will not bring the price down - even when I am working at Disneyland on a special event.

disneyland lady insane diego

gator8_24

The only way we can get discount on rates is to go when there are FL resident passholder dates etc.  We never stay at any of the big hotels, just the All-Star Resorts they are the value rated motel-like, 4 stories  places.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview