Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about Pogo Deluxe Games

Started by Soldierswifey98,

Previous topic - Next topic

Soldierswifey98

Hello all,

I have a question I hope you can answer. I just purchased my very first Deluxe Game which is Word Riot. When I was playing a Game there was another player talking about that he only buys them when they are half off. I was wondering how you can find out when a deluxe game is half off or if there is even such a thing. I checked the Pogo Website and you can't just go under the Download Game Category. You have to go to each individual game. Does anyone have an answer for me ?

Homer

Pogo usually announces it on their website or via email

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

They put them on sale occasionally, but seldom the brand new ones.  It will usually say on the pogo main page when games are on sale.

jeffy

usually around holidays you might see one for memorial day or july 4th. like the above poster said though the newest ones usually are not included.

like when tri peaks deluxe came out they had a half off sale for games 19.98 or lower or something but they left tri peaks 19.99 so you couldnt get it lol pogo is wack.

Soldierswifey98

So does every deluxe game have extra mini mall stuff like word riot ?

john82379

Yes as far as I know they do have extra stuff like Word Riot does.  You seem to get them really quick in Word Riot though.  By the way, I was able to get Tri-Peaks Deluxe for half off when they had that special but I think i took advantage of a glitch on Pogo's end  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview