PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:43:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

fortune bingo

Started by lucky9999,

Previous topic - Next topic

lucky9999

I don't know it this has been posted before or not but does anyone have a better way to room hop for fortune bingo?  I keep getting games that are either just ending or that are just starting. I hate waiting and that game is so boring.  Just wondered if anyone had a hint as to whether to go to a higher or lower room number or any hint as to which room might be close to ending to get more numbers covered.
Thank you

Jewel

I have that same trouble and when I go to a room thats just starting I jot down the room number and then hop to another room and finish there and then hurry back to the room that was just starting hopefully as it is finishing. Sometimes with a little luck you can run between 2 and 3 rooms and get some fast progress going.

Fluffy756

I went room hopping in the 6 (speedy card)  did it all in there got it done really fast.

somuchfun

Some kind soul actually posted this hint in the room I was playing in:  mark ALL of the numbers and then go in another room, do something else, come back later and repeat.  If you don't care about the bingos or tokens on this one, this is the way to go! tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview