PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:00:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo question

Started by gotmail,

Previous topic - Next topic

gotmail

hello all,  hey i need to find out something, i was in a room lastnight and someone asked me how i ranked out in scrabble so fast, they asked me if i was using autos and i said no, they said if pogo finds out people are using autos they will be kicked of pogo.. now how does pogo know if you are using autos or not? now if that is the case why would we buy the autos knowing pogo will kick you off, if we pay for pogo and the the autos it should be our choice if we want to use autos or not... i just wanted to make sure what pogo can do before i buy anymore autos,

thanks
gotmail

Monkey

I think pogo stopped banning auto-users years ago. As long as you don't claim any prizes/jackpots you should be fine.

But yes, they can easily tell when you're using autos.

Jewel

Also, never ever admit in pogo chat that you use autos because you can be reported and banned for that.

Mayhem

The best thing to do is turn off chat completely.

They can accuse you all they want, but as soon as you reply .. they will do their best to egg you in to saying something you shouldn't - then report you for it.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gotmail

OH  :-X mi lips are sealed, i just wanted to make sure, , thank you all for your help,  i usally let my puter run all day and night with auto running but guess i wont do that anymore.

gotmail

Stinkerbell

Quote from: gotmail on August 04, 2008, 06:29:14 AM
OH  :-X mi lips are sealed, i just wanted to make sure, , thank you all for your help,  i usally let my puter run all day and night with auto running but guess i wont do that anymore.

gotmail

I was very nervous about running all night, so I would run things like TriPeaks, Scrabble (private room against bots) or other non interactive type games and I've never had a problem!  Fear not... close thy chat and cheat on.

harley89

Homer if I remember it correctly runs a auto 24/7 till he ranks out. Number one thing is never chat. Even if you dont use autos chatting is not a good idea.  Too many looney tunes on Pogo.  I know only one person on here sn on Pogo. If I see that person in a room I always use private chat first to be sure they are in the room and not running auto.  Pogo I suspect has alot of auto users and are not about to lose that money unless you force it. Such as telling everybody you use a auto or claim a prize. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview