Quote from: gotmail on September 24, 2008, 08:31:07 PM
how can you tell the pogo cops are????
thanks
gotmail
they will have  there name after pogo    like pogoswamp  tumbsup.gif

Stinkerbell

swamp

Stinkerbell

What do you need to do to get the Thrill badge?  I scanned this thread quickly and couldn't find anything.

Edited to add:  Figured it out! 

jrzydvl

Quote from: swamp on September 24, 2008, 08:36:23 PM
they will have  there name after pogo    like pogoswamp  tumbsup.gif

so wait so swamp is pogo police now  :)) :))

Mary

gotmail

how do you get the master treasurer badge in jigsaw hunter?? i have ranked out this game but dont have that badge.. any suggestions??
thanks
gotmail

Biggen

Squid

I downloaded the updated version today and it still isn't playing well. 

The last puzzle I attempted, it took seven minutes to get within 4 pieces of finishing and then quit, choosing a new puzzle.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

msgg

mine doesn't work at all..............it did at one time when I had V1.5, but foolisly I updated it after i rankd out and now it just plays with the magnet, told me it took 1440 min to do a easy puzzle, what a laugh. So for the badges now I am doing them by hand,ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, and no I didn't submit a TSR girls18.gif

Mistyeyed

i downloaded the latest update and its working fine for me..it does all random since ive already ranked out,just trying for that 5000 badge now..when they put the christmas puzzles on there,it threw the other auto out of whack,but this one for me seems to be working okay..

FreecellFanny

The auto is playing the holiday puzzles for me...fine. But, the only ones it will mark as completed are the easy ones.

When I switch levels and then start the auto up for the holiday puzzles it resets itself back to the easy level.

Do the holiday puzzles come with a special badge or anything? If not, I'm not going to worry since I've already ranked out.  :-[

Tara

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 08, 2008, 01:55:35 PM
The auto is playing the holiday puzzles for me...fine. But, the only ones it will mark as completed are the easy ones.

When I switch levels and then start the auto up for the holiday puzzles it resets itself back to the easy level.

Do the holiday puzzles come with a special badge or anything? If not, I'm not going to worry since I've already ranked out.  :-[

No, you don't get anything special.

FreecellFanny

Stinkerbell

2.2 is playing well for me, but I'm not sure what you mean about not marking as comleted.  How do you tell?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview