Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoHatesKristy

Just thought I would let you all know that in this game (just like when Jigsaw detective came out) you can put all the pieces in a pile and move the pile around with the magnet to place the pieces where they belong.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on July 15, 2008, 07:21:38 AM
Just thought I would let you all know that in this game (just like when Jigsaw detective came out) you can put all the pieces in a pile and move the pile around with the magnet to place the pieces where they belong.

Can you explain the whole magnet thing in more detail?  I'm not sure what you mean.

Runner

pick up all the pieces with the magnet then move around board.  When you move a piece across the place where it belongs it will suck it up.

Runner

this game sucks. 

I was hoping bh didnt' charge us to rebuy the sherlock auto, but no such luck.

arniebear

Quotethis game sucks.
:)))

I agree, what is the point of this one, unless they want to get rid of Jigsaw Dectective so they don't have to do monthly badges anymore.  I think Pogo has just run out of imagination.

Stinkerbell

Thanks, Runner.  I tried like you said, but nothing got sucked.   :)))  So let me make sure I understand.  Pick up all the pieces at one time so I'm carrying around most of the puzzle.  Just move around the board and the pieces will stick to where they belong?  Am I supposed to drop them, or what?  I asked in the room what the magnet was for and was told it was so that after you complete the frame, you can pick up all the remaining pieces and move them to the board without having to do them one at a time.
Thanks again!

Runner

They are showing a game award badge in JIGSAW DETECTIVE that is available.  WHich is very wierd as they don't put them in the game award book until the 1st. 

Thorny Relations Badge
Jigsaw Detective

Solve the case "Thorny Relations"

The case is not playable, it does not show up in the game.

Maybe this is going to be the last Jigsaw "Detective" badge??

bug

Does anyone know who or how to contact Pogo about this game?
I found a spelling mistake and it's driving me crazy everytime I see it.

I've been doing puzzles on the elite level and everytime I finish a puzzle my name scrolls along the bottom reading
my screen name completed a elite puzzle in blah blah minutes

It should read that I've completed AN elite puzzle.

PogoHatesKristy

Put all the pieces in as perfect a pile as you possibly can, then go along the outside, working your way in and the pieces will connect for ya. You will have to release the magnet at every stop! Hope that helps!

arniebear

QuoteThorny Relations
:)))

That's what I feel I have with Pogo lately  :(

MsMissy

Quote from: MsMissy on May 20, 2008, 09:02:37 AM
OH God, i was hoping it wouldnt be anything like Jigsaw Detective. but from what im reading here it is. Why does pogo need another? or are they just doing an upgrade on old version.  girls18.gif
as i posted on another podt, i bought JigsawGPS & im still waiting for password.  Im also doing a badge for other Jigsaw Detective. I want my password. lol   girls18.gif

Stinkerbell

I think it does... make a pile like in the middle of the board, then click with the magnifying glass and drag it around the board from the edges in and the pieces will drop in place?

Cute kids, by the way!

bug

...and what's the point of the pause button?
Even when I pause the game - time ticks on...

Where is the timer?

All in all, I do like this version more so than Jigsaw Detective.  

Runner

xsquezme

I got a few pieces to place but my magnet picks them up as well and moves them too....

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xsquezme on July 15, 2008, 09:13:02 AM
I got a few pieces to place but my magnet picks them up as well and moves them too....

Yes, that's happening to me as well.  I would love to get this to work as I really dislike puzzle games but since I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed... looks like I might have to resort to .... yes, it's true... cheating.   :)))

xsquezme

with Jigsaw i know you gathered them all then clicked with both mouse buttons and it put the peices all in order but that is not happening here. And I can not get the pieces to place by themselves!  girls18.gif

Mistyeyed

the thing i liked about the jigsaw detective auto is you could do a complete puzzle in a minute and a half or so..i find playing on hard it takes 4 to 5 minutes to complete one..

xsquezme

Okay, gather all your border peices and put them on the top right, then go and gather all the other peices put them on the bottom right. Now, go through the border peices putting all of them except the ones that go on the left ( i put these in the middle ) in the bottom right corner. Now pick up each piece that goes on the left and just set it next to the pile in the bottom right and it will complete the row peice by peice, now all you have to do is put the rows in order. Hope this helps someone!

arniebear

QuoteOkay, gather all your border peices and put them on the top right, then go and gather all the other peices put them on the bottom right. Now, go through the border peices putting all of them except the ones that go on the left ( i put these in the middle ) in the bottom right corner. Now pick up each piece that goes on the left and just set it next to the pile in the bottom right and it will complete the row peice by peice, now all you have to do is put the rows in order.

:" I better buy the auto

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview