Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

mr.clean

how are some peolpe getting rank badge at rank 5?  I just got too rank 5 i got nothing ::)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on July 15, 2008, 04:27:50 PM
how are some peolpe getting rank badge at rank 5?  I just got too rank 5 i got nothing ::)

It comes 2 puzzles after you reach 5.  Don't ask me why.   ::)

PogoBadgeHunter

HI FELLOW HUNTERS....
I', having trouble with this BH auto...
I have it loaded when the game window is up and running....

However when I click to activate the auto the auto opens and says found window....But doesn't connect to the game window and I get the 1st choice pop up....retry....then it doesn't start but returns to retry.... !@#$

I deleted it and reinstalled it....but got the same... :OO

I have the screen set as advised... :=

does anyone have any suggestions..PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE...?

Your help would be very appreciated,
thank you,

Homer

Quote from: PogoBadgeHunter on July 15, 2008, 04:49:54 PM
HI FELLOW HUNTERS....
I', having trouble with this BH auto...
I have it loaded when the game window is up and running....

However when I click to activate the auto the auto opens and says found window....But doesn't connect to the game window and I get the 1st choice pop up....retry....then it doesn't start but returns to retry.... !@#$

I deleted it and reinstalled it....but got the same... :OO

I have the screen set as advised... :=

does anyone have any suggestions..PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE...?

Your help would be very appreciated,
thank you,

Make sure you are using regular IE not an AOL browser etc

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoBadgeHunter

Ty Homer..,
I am using IE7...
And the auto says;.....Please start Jigsaw hunter in your browser...
The game is up and running in my browser.....I only have IE7....
what do I do?
This is something I haven't come across b4..... :=

Homer

PogoBadgeHunter

Thanks Homer,
BUT NO......the same results after I did what you suggested
I deleted it from my BadgeHelp Programmes File
The rebooted my P.C.
Then reloaded it
then went to play...
and the same message..after I click retry  over and over it doesn't find the game...
hence the same message in the autos window..."Please start Jigsaw hunter in your browser"...
I sent a message to Oscar at BH with my message here as well....
I don't know whats going on?..or how to fix this..... !@#$....lol

Homer

Quote from: PogoBadgeHunter on July 15, 2008, 05:30:02 PM
Thanks Homer,
BUT NO......the same results after I did what you suggested
I deleted it from my BadgeHelp Programmes File
The rebooted my P.C.
Then reloaded it
then went to play...
and the same message..after I click retry  over and over it doesn't find the game...
hence the same message in the autos window..."Please start Jigsaw hunter in your browser"...
I sent a message to Oscar at BH with my message here as well....
I don't know whats going on?..or how to fix this..... !@#$....lol

Send Oscar a TSR

mr.clean

I got too rank 6 and still no badge... My luck they fixed this badge allready and i have too get too rank 10 >:D

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on July 15, 2008, 07:14:18 PM
I got too rank 6 and still no badge... My luck they fixed this badge allready and i have too get too rank 10 >:D

Rank 10 is the first badge.

Rank 20 2nd badge
Rank 30 3rd badge
Rank 40 4th badge
Rank 50 5th badge

There are 3 special edition badges. One can be earned in Adventure mode and one in Unlocked puzzle mode (which doesn't give you rank progress, but you only need 50 puzzles), and the last one you need 5000 points, which will take 5000 years.  :((

PogoBadgeHunter

I sent a TSR.dat...

But as with the TSR information here and the one at BadgeHelp...

It is not find it in BadgeHelp Programme File as mentioned/directed

I had to do a search.... then send it from there to mail recipient..
and now just waiting...
anyway I will let you know how it went....thanks for your help....
Hunter,

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on July 15, 2008, 07:14:18 PM

That's strange. Everyone else got it... it's not something that needs fixing... 2 puzzles after I got to 5, I got an Adventurer badge.  It's not a rank badge... it's a special badge that shows up in the Special Awards book.

mr.clean

hmm i went and looked at the game badge book for this game..  Theres only game rank badges theres been people talking about getting badges from doing Random Puzzles?

:>> :>> :>> :>> (OO)

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on July 15, 2008, 07:56:07 PM
hmm i went and looked at the game badge book for this game..  Theres only game rank badges theres been people talking about getting badges from doing Random Puzzles?

:>> :>> :>> :>> (OO)

Yes, when the game first loads, instead of Adventurer, choose Unlocked, then click on the ? and it will play a random puzzle.  Before each puzzle click the ? to play a random one.  Play 50 like that and you'll get that badge also, but they are not in the Game Awards book, look in the Special Awards Book.

FreecellFanny

My god, this game sounds soooo confusing! Different levels and different badges...can anyone summarize all of this in one post?  :-\

arniebear

Can someone tell me how people are solving the puzzles on hard level in just one minute, even with the auto, which works kind of crappy, it takes longer.  What am I doing wrong, and how do you do this  girls18.gif

Mistyeyed

id sure like to know that myself..my times with the auto are averaging from 4 to 6 minutes..you can almost do the puzzle yourself in that same amount of time...

Stinkerbell

I can finish one on hard in 2 without trying to be fast by using the "glitch" thingy described in this thread.  I was in a room yesterday where everyone knew about the glitch and people were flying through them, on hard, in 1 minute. 

BUT, that said... have you all noticed how much attention is given to the people who are doing that?  People are questioning it right and left and I went into 1 room where a player was ranting about how she hates the people who use autos and glitches and reports them all.  She said that it isn't fair.. blah blah blah and that it might seen heartless but she doesn't care.  Sheeeeeeesh, I thought I was watching the Salem Witch Trials or a Vampire hunt or something.
Needless to say I exited that room without uttering a word.  So, if you use the glitch and don't want that kind of attention, watch your time.

aidenwsmom

I'm surprised at all the people in the rooms talking about how they are using glitches, lol.

Wonder how long it will work, before its fixed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview