Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

Hello ALL.

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter is now playable on beta site.

Appears to be basically like jigsaw detective but with a few twists.

Hint button

Preview Button

Piece Finder Button

Magnet Button

Has a sliding drawer

Front page is a map of the world

5 badges in Game award album, they are rank 10, 20, 30, 40, 50

Honestly it appears to be identical to Jigsaw Detective but with a different theme.

As i play it i will give more info.

(Homer can I screen cap it here ?? please please??)

mr.clean

runner can you please send me a link too the beta site .. I lost my link for it.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Runner on May 17, 2008, 09:35:40 PM

(Homer can I screen cap it here ?? please please??)

I would love to say yes but unfortunately pogo gets "pissy" about posting badges/images of games that have not been released to the general public.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TF02

disneyland lady

It really seems obvious that this is Jigsaw Detective with new graphics but I am hoping that they will not discontinue the monthly puzzler. Simple math: <b>5 total badges < 12 a year </b> (if you are not still back in early math as I am - that symbol means the aligator takes a bite out of the bigger target). I start on Detective on the last day of the month after Pacifical offices have left for the day. And I refused to pay my bills until I have the new badge. I would hate to have to readjust my obviously fine priorities in life.
vacation4.gif

disneyland lady insane diego

MsMissy

well im reading all of this , but havent seen any pictures of the game yet. But i have seen all the badges on another site. But i hope its not like the regular Jigsaw too much.

Runner

Quote from: MsMissy on May 19, 2008, 07:44:37 AM
well im reading all of this , but havent seen any pictures of the game yet. But i have seen all the badges on another site. But i hope its not like the regular Jigsaw too much.
I-D-E-N-T-I-C-A-L

yummymummy79

mr.clean

Runner

Quote from: mr.clean on May 19, 2008, 05:54:02 PM
no it was'nt even on the beta when i went there last night.
I played it last night and today.

It is there, you just need to use the force to find it.

Julez

Runner, care to post what we need to add at the end of the url to get to play it?  I've tried jigsaw treasure hunter and jigsaw with no results.

MsMissy

OH God, i was hoping it wouldnt be anything like Jigsaw Detective. but from what im reading here it is. Why does pogo need another? or are they just doing an upgrade on old version.  girls18.gif

Runner

easiest way to get to game:

go to beta  game award album

go to Jigsaw Treasure Hunter

Hit play Jigsaw Treasure

CLick on a room.

Runner

After playing this game for a while I found the following:

1. The preview screen of the completed puzzle now pops up in a seperate window so you can keep it up off screen and still play.

2.  Has new puzzles.

3.  Other than that, it is identical to jigsaw detective, just with a different theme.

4. I think pogo has really taken a dive on this game, it is ridiculous to release an exact copy of a game already in use but with less badges.

5.  I am thinking that maybe the only reason for this release is that they only made jigsaw detective to last so many months and then it was done.

I am really dissapointed in pogo for even letting someone's idea on their staff to make it this far, whoever thought of remaking jigsaw should have
been laughed at and sent to the corner.

Runner

I hope bh just updates sherlock to play this game.  To pay for a new auto for this game would be crazy. 

denadatoday

Do you think this means they'll be retiring Jigsaw Detective so they don't have to put out new cases every month?

Runner

Quote from: denadatoday on May 23, 2008, 12:30:06 PM
Do you think this means they'll be retiring Jigsaw Detective so they don't have to put out new cases every month?

I think it's a possibility, why have 2 identical games?

denadatoday

I kind of hope that they do.  It would be interesting to have another game retire, ala Buckaroo BJ.  I hope they turn any Jigsaw badges into special edition badges.  Keeps things interesting!

The only down side is without a case a month, there are less badges to collect in the long run!

arniebear

Not sure if I like this one, it is just a reworked Jigsaw Dectective and I hope Pogo does not plan on getting rid of the original.  Uncle Otto seems to do okay in the Adventure on Hard Level, but poohs on the Master Level in Unlocked, can't complete and just keeps searching around to place pieces.  Had a side piece that could of easily been placed but it just kept moving it across the board.  BH will need a little work on this one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview