Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

I'd go in a room without any people when it's less busy if I knew the glitch but noone is sharing  :)) :ooo :///

Stinkerbell

Scarlett,
Check this thread... the instructions are there.  Page 4

mr.clean

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PogoBadgeHunter

I wish they would hurry and update SO I can reinstall the BadgeHelp Auto....

Note the trouble I had yesterday ...well the trouble I had was taken on board from me(As quoted in B/Helps Reply after I sent a TSR.dat)

I then was to Re Install the upgraded BH auto after they had one...
Lets see which auto is better?.... :!$

anyway I'm up to rank 30 with doing games on HARD taking 1 min`...
And I just have the 5000 point special badge left to go.....so by this weekend I should be finished...
(With all Mix n Match and Weeklies done too with helping others with their badges too....)
yay...
Either way...it's a fun game to play even if you don't use an auto...
cheers all and GL, :^*
Hunter....

FreecellFanny

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

I went to 3 different rooms this morning, and if you hang out long enough you'll see people complaining about cheaters and auto users.  In the last room I was in, they were discussing 2 players who had been in the room all day, finishing puzzles on hard in 1 minute, and they were starting to report people they suspected as cheaters.
I'm probably just paranoid about getting caught, but I won't be rushing through this one unless I can do it in a room with 0 people in it.   :-\

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 17, 2008, 11:58:25 AM
I went to 3 different rooms this morning, and if you hang out long enough you'll see people complaining about cheaters and auto users.  In the last room I was in, they were discussing 2 players who had been in the room all day, finishing puzzles on hard in 1 minute, and they were starting to report people they suspected as cheaters.
I'm probably just paranoid about getting caught, but I won't be rushing through this one unless I can do it in a room with 0 people in it.   :-\

When I see people complain I stay there just to piss them off.  :<<

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 17, 2008, 12:08:09 PM
When I see people complain I stay there just to piss them off.  :<<

:-\  I'm not that BraveLady anymore.  I can not believe the things people are saying in the rooms!  Aren't you worried about getting reported... and can we lose our accounts if we get reported for this type of thing?

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 17, 2008, 12:11:27 PM
:-\  I'm not that BraveLady anymore.  I can not believe the things people are saying in the rooms!  Aren't you worried about getting reported... and can we lose our accounts if we get reported for this type of thing?

I've been reported thousands of times and nothing ever happens because I am smart enough not to engage the morons. If you are scared get a dog.  :P

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 17, 2008, 12:22:56 PM
I've been reported thousands of times and nothing ever happens because I am smart enough not to engage the morons. If you are scared get a dog.  :P

:(

Homer

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on July 17, 2008, 12:42:58 PM
Ahh Stinky look....our fearless leader got a pretty rose for you.  <3

Yep, yep!  And it's beautiful!   :-*

Homer

Mary

i was in an uncensored room last night pogo cops where all over it but at least 30 of the 50 where doin the 1 min hard puzzles.. i tried this and was more trouble then was worth takes to much time unless i`m doin wrong  girls18.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview