Jigsaw Treasure Hunter - General Info & Ranks

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

xgingerx

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on July 17, 2008, 02:07:48 PM
i agree mama...its a pain in the tuss :o0

Gosh, I'm not having problems, and they go quickly.... not as good as the auto but faster than playing by the rules.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 17, 2008, 01:56:58 PM
Awww, so cute ... you KNOW I'm snaggin all these smileys, don't you?  I LOVE roses!   :!@

That's why I posted them.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on July 17, 2008, 02:11:00 PM
That's why I posted them.

Thank you!  I remember back in the day when the best smiley you could get on the internet was this  : )

:)) :))  Now the best selection of smileys on the internet is right here!   (OO)

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on July 17, 2008, 02:13:51 PM
Thank you!  I remember back in the day when the best smiley you could get on the internet was this  : )

:)) :))  Now the best selection of smileys on the internet is right here!   (OO)

Text smileys suck.

I hope some new ones come out soon.

CrystalDawn

pogopigs are like flys on POOP......with this jigsaw treasure.....cuz ppl dont no how to play n have chat  off OR just play the game :)))

Homer

Quote from: CrystalDawn on July 17, 2008, 02:17:39 PM
pogopigs are like flys on POOP......with this jigsaw treasure.....cuz ppl dont no how to play n have chat  off OR just play the game :)))

This is how I treat pogo cops

gator8_24

Homer, those puppys are sooo cute! thanks for the snags!

Ok I finally went to the new game tonight, hate it, bought the auto, and had the PW by return email, very fast.  I didn't realize that BH had changed the pay format to only paypal. But have been using my acct the past few days at ebay., anyway I hope Pogo doesn't get rid of Jigsaw Detective! I think the 2 games are different. It made me very jittery playing the new one by hand LOL Only on rank 3 but so far so good.

gator8_24

Mary

FreecellFanny

I was in a room last night with 20+ players and there was no chatting at all. My auto was doing the puzzles in the 2 minutes. They were all 2 minutes come to think of it...I want a proper timer with this game that counts the seconds. There is no way they are all done in exactly 2 minutes.

I would rather use the auto than use the one minute glitch anyway; all these Pogo cops out and about...I'll stick with the way I'm doing it now.

Runner

auto doesn't work for me.  Says it can't find the game.

sucks cuz I need to buy it.  But I am not buying it until it works.

Mistyeyed

i just tried my auto and its not working now either...i hope pogo didnt find a way to stop the autos from working..geez..what would we do then..

whyme

:!#
I have been on rank 38 for 3 days now.  Why aren't I to rank 39 by now.  Any tips or tricks or what can I be doing wrong? :(

Homer

Quote from: whyme on August 03, 2008, 09:09:42 AM
:!#
I have been on rank 38 for 3 days now.  Why aren't I to rank 39 by now.  Any tips or tricks or what can I be doing wrong? :(

Make sure you are playing the adventure puzzles. You do not rank up in random mode

MsMissy

MY Auto still isnt working right. plays maybe 3 games & goes whacko. pieces all on top, or a piece going up & down, or just stops playing.  :-X

xgingerx

i really do dislike the puzzles but want the badges...auto dont work to well here either..my question is what do i play on to make it best...easy, normal,master, elite?

ty bubblegum.gif

destiny child

I rank out in hard level. Have auto 1.4.  I just kicked the speed up all the way and it would complete a puzzle in 2 to 3 minutes.  Worked real well first three quaters of the rank, but last quater  I had to kind of keep an eye on it. Sometimes it would miss place a piece which would throw it off, but if I corrected it, it would keep on going. Destiny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview