Main Menu

Chess

Started by sandyhook,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

I used the Practice with Bots to get the badge   tumbsup.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Stinkerbell

Thanks for the tip.  I really can't play chess at all.  How is the auto for this one, anyone?

wuttever

could you explain to me how to reply to a post? i was sent email for the free auto contest but how fo you reply to it? Thanks!

Stinkerbell

To reply to the post, you do just what you did.  To play the free auto game, you come to the forum and go to the Announcements section.  Find the current thread and choose the number you want to play, but the one that was just posted is over now.  Stay tuned for the next game!

arniebear

The Auto is a winner in this game, which is more than I can say for myself  0:

john82379

I'm just trading off with my friend, but you can't resign early to get a jackpot spin.  You actually have to play to a draw or win at least for me

xgingerx

is BH down? i cant get it to come up >:D

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on May 21, 2008, 10:36:18 AM
is BH down? i cant get it to come up >:D

Sometimes on badge day it's rough.  Especially with this chess one.  I'll either play it by hand or wait a couple days.

MsMissy

then i takde it the Auto for Chess is working? I need it bad, i cant play Chess.  girls18.gif

harley89

chess auto is very good. won every game

xgingerx

auto sucks ...i have to babysit it..and can't get the update >>:D

~Sassy~

Quote from: MsMissy on May 21, 2008, 11:11:16 AM
then i takde it the Auto for Chess is working? I need it bad, i cant play Chess.  girls18.gif
MsMissy,
If you will Pm me I can get it for you, it would take me about half an hour with the auto. It works great. Let me know.
Sassy

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 21, 2008, 09:44:23 AM
Thanks for the tip.  I really can't play chess at all.  How is the auto for this one, anyone?
Takes about half an hour Stinker.

Homer

Quote from: wuttever on May 21, 2008, 10:07:12 AM
could you explain to me how to reply to a post? i was sent email for the free auto contest but how fo you reply to it? Thanks!

The contest is over and the topic is locked. You can't reply.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: SassyBear on May 21, 2008, 01:11:47 PM
Takes about half an hour Stinker.

What are your settings on this?  I let it run while it was getting the weekly challenge and it didn't win a single game.  5 played, 5 lost.

~Sassy~

Quote from: Stinkerbell on May 21, 2008, 02:02:01 PM
What are your settings on this?  I let it run while it was getting the weekly challenge and it didn't win a single game.  5 played, 5 lost.
On your chess options, don't put any checkmarks in. Go into private room. On Uncle Otto just choose random, 1 mark below quickest and watch it go. Pm me if you have problems, k.

Runner

It is not counting my progress for the mix n match chess badge to win 3 games in a row

Homer

I got both badges with 10 wins in a row using the auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Nonnie

First thing it is win 1000 tokens not 4000 and it works just fine!  Got my badge in no time and I even finished the Mix and Match Chess win 3 games in a row won the first time I played!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Runner on May 21, 2008, 02:23:01 PM
It is not counting my progress for the mix n match chess badge to win 3 games in a row

It wasn't showing my progress either, and when I checked stats it said 5 played and 5 lost.  BUT, when I logged back into Pogo after posting here earlier, on the main page it said the challenge was completed and it's there in the badge album also.  So, I dunno... I got the badge but you're right Runner, it's not showing the progress at all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview