PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:39:14 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many tokens every1 got?

Started by tokenman7,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokenman7

How many tokens do you all have?
I got around 1 mil....
Later
Happy Father's Day

Homer

I could have tons of tokens but they really don't mean anything to me anymore. I basically just get the badges. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DrDaddy2Be

I have almost 2 mill..I've been online a little over a year, i would have more, but my g/f cashed about 400k in for a stupid drawing, what a waste!! H-A-P-P-Y F-A-T-H-E-R-S D-A-Y to all the dads here..

Super Duckie

ZaLandCruiser

SoaringUSAEagle

Yes, 50 mil.  Will get it after I get home from basic lol.

ZaLandCruiser

Teach your mom how to turn it on for ya ... Then you will have a lot more  ;).

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 20, 2004, 10:01:54 AM
Teach your mom how to turn it on for ya ... Then you will have a lot more  ;).

lol thought about it but I dont think I will.  My computer is going to enjoy the break away from me.  I wont enjoy it, but it will.  I run this thing night and day... day in and day out.

They are only tokens.  I have two friends that are willing to get my badges... I am with Homer here... I love the badges even tho some of them reallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyy suck.  Tokens... I have seen over 300 million in my days of gaming... Just numbers.

yousmellbad

i have 9 million. I would have had alot more if i knew about tokie dumping a long time ago.  :-\

ronandamee1

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ZaLandCruiser

I agree Homer .. Ecleast my money back for another year of club pogo ;D.

ronandamee1

Quote from: ZaLandCruiser on June 20, 2004, 02:05:51 PM
I agree Homer .. Ecleast my money back for another year of club pogo ;D.
Whats Ecleast? I think Pogo would really crack down if money were involved. There would also probably be some kind of deposit you would have to put down.

But I will pretend with you if you want Homie(as in homer, I do not use ghetto slang).       
I think I will buy a ferarri and a piece of Paris Hilton's you know what with my millions.

Pheonix

98 mill, almost over that 100 mill barrier.  I have yet to see anyone with 100 mill so I'm hoping to have the most within a few weeks.

ZaLandCruiser

Too late a few people have gotten past it  ;) i know one .

Thisnamenottaken

28 mill
but mostly after the badges   ... Have them all except for the two new games and a few I missed 6 I think before I joined.... wish there was a way to get the first few..... kinda like beanie babies... I missed the originals of those tooooo........lol

Pheonix

That sucks, lol, oh well, I can easily make 15 mill in a day so it won't take long if I actually put some effort into it to break 200 mill, I'm sure nobody is that far yet.

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Pheonix on June 20, 2004, 04:54:12 PM
98 mill, almost over that 100 mill barrier.  I have yet to see anyone with 100 mill so I'm hoping to have the most within a few weeks.

Go to Ion Thunder.... about 10 are past 100 mil, and one player, a good friend I talk to, is over 200 now.

Yes, 200 million... 200,000,000  INSANE! 

That's why tokens are only numbers and I dont really care about them... I like the ranks and badges a lot more!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview